Teenage "experience" with male...

Did you have sexual experience with an other guy?

• I'm Gay/Bi (so nothing special about it...)

Votes: 92 45.1%
  • I'm a women (so I'm no guy)

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • I am straight and I never heard about people doing stuff like that around me

Votes: 16 7.8%
  • I am straight and I heard about people doing stuff like that, but I never did

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • I am straight and I did stuff like that

Votes: 65 31.9%

• Total voters

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
The farest i went with another male was jerking off together, but without touching the other's unit.

I do not think that having occasional sexual experiences with another guy, including full sex, can mean being gay or bi, because that would imply also the will/desire to share with another man more that a quick fuck.

Am i wrong?

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with what has been said already, you are more normal than what may appear on this site. I am guessing that somewhere around 50% of Americans are still virgins at 19. Urban percentages are probably a little higher than more rural areas. I have been involved with teen counseling for many years and feel that I have a good understanding of what is going on.

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Zdravo Joseph. Razumijete hravatski? Njemacki?

I think you are right, this stuff seems a lot more common in the USA. It is more out in the open. It is more acceptable for straight guys to "experiment", or for example check out a site like this one.
As far as being gay, where I am from, things are very tolerant.
Here and in 3 other states, they allow same sex unions by law.
In the southern states though, and in the countryside I think, things are different.

Here we have popular TV shows with gay characters. I know in Germany, though, it probably the most gay open country. I'm even kind of surprised to see guys kissing guys in a train station and stuff like that.
Maybe it is because German people are often so......I guess you would say.....androgenous. You can't tell anyway (Just a joke, not to insult anybody!)

I think Poland is a much more conservative country in that respect, even though they are so close. Especially in the south, and away from the big cities. What do you say?

I admire the Polish culture though. The people hold together. Family and faith are important, even while that is breaking down in other parts of Europe. If the Pope said "Gay is Ok" I think the Polish people would go for it then.
As far as being a virgin, I think you are a nice guy. I was definitely a virgin too at your age. I don't know, but I don't see how any person is more likely to find satisfaction trying out a bunch of partners, than just a few. From what I can see, often the more they have, the more jaded they become.

Why do your friends think you are gay anyway?

Mr._dB

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't make the mistake of thinking that this site is in any way representative of the United States or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

Sometimes I think that this site is not in any way representative of reality...

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Joseph,

As far back as I can recall, I have always been "curious". I didn't have my first consentual experience with a male until I was 21. As a youth, I would fantasize about it, but never acted on it, and had absolutely no idea that anyone else did either. It wasn't until I started seeing guys talk about it on the internet, that I even knew anyone did. I don't believe it is as common, even in the U.S., as it appears. Either that, or I was very deprived as a young man. I guess I just lived in the wrong places:damnit:.
If you look around on a few sites,it could make you think that everyone was doing it, but as many have said, what you are seeing is a very small section of the world's population that are involved. When you look at the sites, because of the focus on those particular sites, it seems like it's the majority, but it doesn't paint the true picture.
Just look at this site for example..How many male members does it have? Out of those members, how many have expressed an interest or a past involving members of the same sex? Now take that number and compare it to the male population of the world. I am sure that you would find it is an extremely small fraction.

Same thing with your concern about the size of your tool. The lucky gents on this site also represent a very small fraction of the male population. You my friend are considered of average size. And I doubt that you will have any complaints from your future partners regarding that issue.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was around 12 I went with another male my age to jerk off together. I used to do this quite regularly. When I was 14 I first had oral sex with a school friend, we did it a couple of times and it was great.