Teenage penis growth

FreshOnTheScene

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First off I was wondering when in the younger years of life causes your penis actually to grow in size, both girth and length and in both flaccid and erect states.

Second, I've seen ads about a pill for women who wants bigger breasts that "mimic" the hormones (or something like that) that are found in teen girls which allows bigger breasts to grow. The ad said it worked in Europe and is now in America... I think it's called blousant or something... if this is true why would making a male version to grow your penis any much different? I'm pretty sure these pills are just a scam, but you know some women are insecure about their bust as some men are about their penises.

I am satifisied with my penis size, but some growth wouldn't be bad.

Fresh

Deve1opment

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Growth of the adult penis is, I believe, caused when the Adrenal glands that sit ontop of the kidneys, become active. That usually happens around puberty which can vary from person to person. The tissues of the penis are difficult to make grow but there are loads of other threads here on that.

Dev

chuck216

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First off I was wondering when in the younger years of life causes your penis actually to grow in size, both girth and length and in both flaccid and erect states.

Second, I've seen ads about a pill for women who wants bigger breasts that "mimic" the hormones (or something like that) that are found in teen girls which allows bigger breasts to grow. The ad said it worked in Europe and is now in America... I think it's called blousant or something... if this is true why would making a male version to grow your penis any much different? I'm pretty sure these pills are just a scam, but you know some women are insecure about their bust as some men are about their penises.

I am satifisied with my penis size, but some growth wouldn't be bad.

Fresh

Answer to first Question: Yep it's a little thing called puberty, causes a whole lot of penis growth.

As for the second question, they do have products like that. But to be honest just like the breast growth pills the only thing they make bigger is the bank accounts of the company that sells the pills by ripping customers off.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And of course we all believe every word written or uttered in an advertizement or commercial. Some salesmen and celebrities would sell their grandmothers to slavers and think it perfectlt ethical if their was a profit in it.

G

Ganymede

I think studies have been done about pills to increase penis size, finding that, surprise surprise, they don't work.

I think that unless someone suffers from microphallus (a penis less than say 3 inches or so when erect) it is best to leave well enough alone. I'd love to have seven or eight or ten inches. But my penis functions perfectly the way it is. When you go messing around with penis increase you risk that.

About penis growth, I could swear that my own penis grew about half an inch during my 20s. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I think it did. I heard somewhere else that the penis grows when it is used a lot. Could be a myth, though. Not sure.

Reactions: Daddybulls