Teenager arrested in suicide hijacking plot

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, the only thing I want to know is why Hannah Montana? Is he upset at the tickets being so pricey? Did he miss them altogether? Does he think Miley Cyrus is the anti-christ? Is he trying to get some payback for that whole Achey Breaky Heart thing Billy Ray Cyrus did?

The latter would at least be justifiable.

Teenager arrested in suicide hijacking plot

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK, the only thing I want to know is why Hannah Montana? Is he upset at the tickets being so pricey? Did he miss them altogether? Does he think Miley Cyrus is the anti-christ? Is he trying to get some payback for that whole Achey Breaky Heart thing Billy Ray Cyrus did?

The latter would at least be justifiable.
Why Miley Cyrus and the Hannah Montana thing? Who knows. People are driven by unknown forces. It could be just to get attention for himself, or maybe to get her attention or maybe to throw the feds off the track of his grandpa's tax fraud. Maybe she neglected to answer his fan letter or that of someone he loves-it should be interesting to see how his lawyers spin this one.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek:Heard & saw this...makes me wonder a bit too...but, above all this...how the hell did this nut case manage to pass the airport security:confused: not yet as profincient as we may want to think...and interested who, where and what was his parents during this event... it some sick people in this world.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:eek:Heard & saw this...makes me wonder a bit too...but, above all this...how the hell did this nut case manage to pass the airport security:confused: not yet as profincient as we may want to think...and interested who, where and what was his parents during this event... it some sick people in this world.

He didn't have any weapons. Is all he had is duct tape, handcuffs and yarn. What was he going to do knit a gun together. I just home there isn't an over reaction and little old ladies can't bring yarn on the plane any longer. Or if you are wearing a sweater, it has to be approved as a non ravel kind.

It doesn't sound like it was that big of threat.