Teenager Needs HELP

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yaoifun, Feb 20, 2005.

1. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

I can't answer about how it feels, but your size is, to my knowledge, above average not only for most teens your age, but for a lot of adults too, so don't worry about that!

2. naughty

Gold Member

Hi There!
    First I think you need to go to the young and hung section sweetie.Oh by the way we do not allow people to lose their minds in this group without dire consequences.Dont be afraid to ask questions I am sure there is someine who can answer it for you.

Naughty

3. B_HungSpermBoy

B_HungSpermBoy New Member

You are fine,dude. Please don't worry about your size. People will love you whatever size you are!

4. Pappy

Pappy Member

Well you are a bit above average for a grown man. You don't give us your age so it's hard to say for sure if you are large or just above average. If you are 13, then I would say you are large, if you're 19 then you are a bit above average. As for how the vagina feels, thats something that is indescribable, and as for knowing what to do, just do what you think you should do and whatever feels good. Believe me, if you're doing something wrong, you'll be the first to know. For right now though, just enjoy your youth and live life to it's fullest.

5. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Having sex period is a big step...From personal experience - having sex w/a woman is great...I tell you if you ask questions from her or just listen - women have an uncanny ability to tell you what they want sexually...I got lucky and taken under the arm of an older woman who taught me some valuable tips...If you take the plunge and have sex - be safe - invest in some condoms...

6. Freddie53

Gold Member

You don't give us your age. First what Pappy said is absolutley correct. About sex, sex with a woman should be an adult activity that is the most intimate way to show love.

Sex with a woman is not something to be done jsut to know what it feels like. If you are horny and that is all, jack off. When you find the right girl that you love even if it is not the girl that you ened of marrying, but it is a girl that you truly admire, love and respect and you have had a date or two and you both feel the same way about each other, then sex can be a beautiful way of expressing that love.

But don't go out and find some girl who will do it with you and have your first sex act that way.

Your first sex act with a girl should be one that you will remember fondly. Even if it is one that never even gets to the engagement point that is not what matters. What matters is that it be sepcial. something you never regret.

As for lovemaking tips. You must be willing to please her. As a teenager you will come early if you don't watch yourself. If you do, just relax and enjoy some intimate time. More than likely at your age you will recover completely within a few minutes to an hour and can come again.

But please her. Arouse her with lots of kissing and massaging. Use your fingers to arouse her vagina. Get is good and wet and really get her wanting you before you enter her. Don't let her play with your penis much as you will come. That is OK on earlier dates when you don't plan on sexual intercourse. But on this night, you want to be primed and ready.

When you enter her, go very slow and use slow movments, breaking your rhytym every know and them will help keep you for coming to soon. I don't know how to tell you this, but you will know when she is about to come. She will feel different and she will act different. But you will just know riht before she comes. At that point you then want to come and you thrust is such a way that brings you to coming. It is wonderful to come as the same time. But many times both of you will not come at the same time.

If you come and can't come anymore and she hasn't come yet. Use your fingers and massage her clit. The clit is where she is sexually aroused the most.

Go to PPFA | teenwire

That litle mark in the middle is not in the same place on every computer, but it is there somewhere usually over to the far keft, I is usaally an upper case symbol. Notice I said usually.

You will fid out all about both male and female bodies and how they work at this site. Many questions you have will be answered there.

Good luck on your sexual adventures. And I hope your first experience will be one that you wll always consider special. And I hope it will be one that your girl will also remember fondly and feel that is was special.

Freddie

Good

7. Knight

Knight New Member

Well I can't tell you how it feels but I can say take it easy and don't worry. If you worry, you get 'problems' hehe. Besides if you don't worry everything is so much easier. For some tips/advice go to www.sex-project.com

Basically my plan of action is to get it in nice and slow, commence your basic grinding manouveur and rub the clit, with some cuddles and kisses thrown in and some nice hugs. If it all goes to plan I'd be happy with that. For me it'll be happenin sometime soon, the opportunities we thought we had before we lost, there's been talk of sex in the woods lol.

Just don't worry about it and go with the flow. I hear instinct takes over anyway, just read up on that site maybe and you'll be fine.

8. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Knight was wondering if you got to join the sexually active club...I remember you mentioned you were planning it a couple of weeks ago...You sound like you got a good plan of action...Make sure you give her a little oral too...My usual involves a little fingering action, then long oral (I do the ABC's w/my tongue) - by the time you make it L she is gone, suck on the clit gentlely, trace the nipples w/my tongue on my way back up, then insert the soldier and go long smooth strokes - like almost pulling out and back in...I like for a girl to come at least 2 or 3 time before I stick it my penis in...Guess that is why I haven't had any complaints and I am average...And I never fuck - I call it making love...I am pretty passionate in bed and love to kiss throughout the whole process...Most girl say they appreciate how slow I take it and gentle...But there are times and places for a little rougher sex but not the first time...Keep us informed - you got some major equipment yourself and you could put an eye out (LOL)...

9. jonb

Gold Member

Teenwire and Jackinworld are good sites for basic sex education. You can find lots of sexual positions on the net if you look. Even Wikipedia has more than a few.

As for how a vagina feels, it's wonderful. I guess the best way to think of it is kinda like your hand, only it covers your entire penis (unless you're too big for it all to fit in), has very few bones, fits like a glove, is self-lubricating, and said lubricant is already at 37C.

10. Pene_Negro_Grande

Gold Member

Great description of the female anatomy...

11. jonb

Gold Member

Well, it's the only way I could think of to explain it to a virgin easily. Also, you don't have to thrust as rapidly in a vagina.

And one of the most exquisite feelings is when she cums and while you're inside her. Now THAT, I don't think I can explain to a virgin.

12. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    like other people have said, asking questions.. it's so important, and it makes a girl feel cared about. if you were just silent the whole time it wouldn't seem like you were skilled or a professional or anything.. it would just seem like you were... SILENT!! talk to her.

13. Imported

Gold Member

muffdiver2882: Sex is the most wonderful thing that can happen to a human, male or female. You will never forget your first experience. Men have a tendency to get to the goods very quickly. My advice is to take is slowly and wait for her to get aroused also. Men cum too quickly and leave the girl hanging without an orgasm. Not good. She deserves the best. Start slow and don't go for the tits and vagina right away. Feather light touchs and kissing are first. It takes at least twenty minutes to get a woman going. If you take the time to bring her to the point of orgasm and then have sex she will appriciate it more and so will you. Be Safe and enjoy

14. nacard01

nacard01 Active Member

Albums:
    Afraid I can't offer much assistance with this one.
    But I would assume that 7" of length would be easily workable with the female gender.

A lot of guys who are 7" have sex regularly with girls.

So I would think you would be okay having sex with that size.

Even if you were larger you should still be okay.

Nate

15. LongTimeComing

Well, I feel I need to lower the expectations here a little. Sex CAN be great, a vagina CAN feel indescribable... but it isn't always so. I think it is much more likely that a first sexual experience will be memorable for its disappointment rather than it's pleasure.

If you are both virgins, you will both very likely be really nervous. And unsure of yourselves. And awkward. And that is all normal! And no matter how much anyone tells you it's normal, and no matter how much you believe it is normal, you will still be nervous, unsure and awkward!

The first time I had sex, I was so nervous about it, I couldn't feel a thing. I literally didn't even know I had penetrated her. (She was not a virgin.) I didn't cum. Disappointed is an understatement. I was CRESTFALLEN. I was a bit older (22, I think), and for about ten years before I had imagined how magical it must feel to be FUCKING. How that vagina that makes all men crazy must really be amazing. And I didn't even feel a thing.

I'm 46 now, and of course it has gotten much better. Vaginas DO feel really good. But the truth be told, for ME, the best part of sex is the sharing of intimacy and pleasure with someone you care for. I can almost always have a more powerful orgasm masturbating than through sex. But I can't get the thrill and satisfaction from feeling that I am giving my partner pleasure, and from the closeness of being with her, and from the intimacy of exposing myself to her, and all the other great things.

I actually joined this forum just to respond to this post. I think it is important not to go into your first sexual experience putting so much pressure and expectation on yourself, on her, or on the event. Just go with it, enjoy it as best you can (maybe, hopefully, it will be much better for you than it was for me), and look forward to enjoying your sexuality as it grows and changes through your life.

Draft saved Draft deleted