teenburg.com

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Vick scene, most recent, downloads currently as video 067. It stops right at point he is about to F her.

I have sent repeated requests to address this and today got response that it will be fixed by end of business today. Yippee.

Ironically, I paid for a month and said month expired yesterday so I cannot verify.

If the fans of this site can wait let this one be my first posting here with a "gift", the movie. I will rejoin tomorrow and verify that the scene in complete.

I luv this scene since the foreplay seems so tender and real. Where the scene ends now is with him just starting to enter that giant mushroomed head and she bits her lower lip. I am being hopeful that this moment of pleasure/pain from a larger than life dick does for a woman continues briefly and then she adjusts and just goes wild with pleasure from being overfilled.

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media
Vick scene, most recent, downloads currently as video 067. It stops right at point he is about to F her.

I have sent repeated requests to address this and today got response that it will be fixed by end of business today. Yippee.

Ironically, I paid for a month and said month expired yesterday so I cannot verify.

If the fans of this site can wait let this one be my first posting here with a "gift", the movie. I will rejoin tomorrow and verify that the scene in complete.

I luv this scene since the foreplay seems so tender and real. Where the scene ends now is with him just starting to enter that giant mushroomed head and she bits her lower lip. I am being hopeful that this moment of pleasure/pain from a larger than life dick does for a woman continues briefly and then she adjusts and just goes wild with pleasure from being overfilled.

I agree, very hot scene.... all of Vicks scenes are great. Sadly, I downloaded 067 again and it still cuts off at insertion. I have emailed support as well without any response other than he will be doing more vids.

iceman888888

Experimental Member
Media

Any contact, news, or updates on this?

ikerny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They worked for me. And yes, Vick must be doing movies for another site. It looks like a rip-off site of teenburg.com. The new site: TeenSexMovs.com

Last edited:

sandiasky9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
went through five pages and only saw one Vick scene (his name fedora at this site)... many to most of guys not only not big they are tiny, a few of them really, really small... and i mean small as in Ed Powers small (i have been with women that had bigger clits that Ed Powers dick small!!!)