Teeth and Oral

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Coyne Toss, Mar 30, 2006.

1. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

Now i have good sex with my gf (excluding accidents like hitting the bottom). Though, still, when she gives me head, she scratches my penis with her teeth.

How can I tell her what she does is painful? and how can she avoid scratching it?

Thanks a lot

2. RideRocket

Gold Member

Try this: "Honey/Sweetie/Baby/etc, when you go down on me and give me a blowjob, it hurts sometimes because your teeth scrape my dick."

If that doesn't work, try making pain noises and other 'pain' body language movements. Then she'll ask, "Does that hurt?" Then you say, "Yes." Then you two can discuss how to not make it hurt.

1) Have her try doing different things that don't involve inhaling your penis
    2) Get a new girlfriend with a big mouth

:smile:

3. windtalkerways

Gold Member

I shouldn't laugh...but yeah, your
    post is d@mn funny! :tongue:

4. carter2006

Gold Member

Albums:
    LOL - totally agree with RideRocket although getting a new girl would of course be a last resort! Just be honest and talk about it. Tell her exactly what does feel good, make her feel nice and special and tell her how good she is in bed, and that the only thing you don't like is......... I'm sure she'll respect your honesty. If she doesn't, don't hold me responsible!!! :yikes:

5. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    After the third warning of "Watch the teeth!" I usually just say:

"Boy, if you hurt Daddy with your teeth again, he's going to kick them out of your face with his size 15 steel-toe boot."

However, perhaps you have to be more subtle when speaking to the fairer sex.

Draft saved Draft deleted