Teeth obsessed girl

MaxFactor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So,I've been seeing this chick for about 3 months now and we get along well.However,she has this teeth obsession.

Everytime I open my mouth to talk or smile, she makes a comment about the condition of my teeth.Now,I practice good oral hygiene and take care of myself but I don't have a perfect smile and she has to remind me about this constantly and is always asking me about my next dental visit and what I need done etc.She has perfect pearly whites and talks constantly about teeth and how I need to improve my smile etc etc.

A few hours ago she told me I need braces because they are not perfectly staright and that we must go to the denist tmr.

It may sound stupid but it is making me paranoid to the point that I am afraid to open my mouth in her presence and am thinking about ending this relationship because of this.

MaxFactor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She also constantly grabs at my waistline trying to pinch some fat and asking me what's this..... what's this?? Now I'm 5'11, 180 pounds...hardly fat.I may be a few pounds from my ideal weight but she has to constantly tell me I'm fat.

I agree that is absurd. If she wants some sort of trophy give her 10 bucks and tell her to go to a pawn shop and buy an old bowling one. You should not have to conform to her wants if she won't do the same for you. I would not have stayed in this relationship. I would not say just end it but bring up how what she says sounds insane and if she continues then just walk away.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to agree. This is only after about 3 months so what will she be like a year down the line or even longer.
yes, people like that only ever get worse.
in a year she won't even bother to smile when she pulls him apart. it's not about teeth.

MaxFactor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are all probably right.I need to get away from her and move on.

She also has a nasty habit of kicking me in the balls with her foot for no reason.Tonight I was stretched out on the couch watching tv and she suddenly hits me in the left ball with the remote.

I was in serious pain for about 10 mins and she told me I'm a great actor and I told her that she does't have balls so she doesn't know how much it hurts.She just laughed.

This happened after she'd been washing and ironing my laundry for about 2 hours.She is strange in that she has a good heart but has strange tendencies.

Last edited:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She also has a nasty habit of kicking me in the balls with her foot for no reason.Tonight I was stretched out on the couch watching tv and she suddenly hits me in the left ball with the remote.

She should never have had the chance to do it a second time. Get rid mate and quick.

Unfortunately I think you might have to put deal with some "bunny boiling" once you bin her. Binning her is the correct term in these circumstances not breaking up.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are all probably right.I need to get away from her and move on.

I was in serious pain for about 10 mins and she told me I'm a great actor and I told her that she does't have balls so she doesn't know how much it hurts.She just laughed.
yeah, that's what we call ''domestic violence''.
hurting you on purpose, making out like it's no big deal.
in five years time you'd be suffering serious violence.

it's not just something that only happens to women, pet.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
It's time for her to go. She reminds me an awful lot of somebody I used to know. Next step, if she has't already started doing it, will be to start comparing you to her exes and telling you HOW perfect THEY were. Who needs that shit?

Ah, and the physical abuse would mean the absloute and sudden end for me. Why are you still there?

MaxFactor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess that men can also be physically abused.I'm a very gentle guy and would never even hurt an insect and am probably being taken advantage of.I think it's time for me to move on.She knows she can use and abuse me.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess that men can also be physically abused.I'm a very gentle guy and would never even hurt an insect and am probably being taken advantage of.I think it's time for me to move on.She knows she can use and abuse me.

Yes and the sooner the better it sounds like. Once you make up your mind don't let her try and browbeat you.

Do you have a close friend or family member who you can talk to about this? Would they be prepared to help you and support you with getting rid of her?

MaxFactor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes,I have a few close friends and plenty of family I can count on for support.What makes it more difficult is the fact that I have been divorced for about a year now and this has been my first "serious" realtionship since my marriage ended.I didn't want to meet another psycho woman similar to my ex wife, but it seems I only attract these type of ladies.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
good man!

just don't be swayed by any tears, apologies, promises or threats.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes,I have a few close friends and plenty of family I can count on for support.What makes it more difficult is the fact that I have been divorced for about a year now and this has been my first "serious" realtionship since my marriage ended.I didn't want to meet another psycho woman similar to my ex wife, but it seems I only attract these type of ladies.
far too soon for a serious relationship!

take a time out.
you need to do some work on yourself. find out why you're attracted to this type of person. look up some support groups online and talk to other men who've managed to break the cycle.

MaxFactor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You make a good point! All of my relationships have followed a similar pattern.I probably need some alone time to find out what I want and where I'm heading in life.I know I'm too soft and need to be stronger when it comes to women.

One of my close female friends told me the same thing recently.