teeth, she's missing teeth I didn't know about!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Tad_Nugent, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Tad_Nugent

Tad_Nugent New Member

I am conflicted. Someone please help me, the girl I am seeing now, recently my wife left (and divorce is imminent) this new gf is a baby doll, 5'2 110lbs and I love her to pieces she told me she had few "falsies"--well that ended up being her front 4 teeth, I am not exactly turned off of her completely--but I thought I'd never run into this in a 27 year old--here the kicker--it came from a tongue piercing that broke one tooth and ended up finding the others were cracked as well....
    Am I (no pun intended, my easiest way of putting it) biting off more than I can chew....? I couldn't tell and still can't visually or when I kiss her or get head from her or anything else

Really I guess I'm just asking if anyone else has run into this kind of situation before.......?

2. jfrsndvs

jfrsndvs Member

Albums:
    personally I think that is a small minor thing, if she is wearing her "falsies" what is the big deal, at least she is doing something about her appearance, she could go around without wearing any teeth at all, and that would be unattractive. I dated a gal one time that had a partial denture, she only took that out for cleaning, she would never go out in public without those teeth in her mouth.

it almost sounds like that you are just trying to find something wrong with her, and another thing, at least she was being honest with you, sounds like she has some good character about her, I hope that you look for more good things about her than something as simple as a few missing teeth that she has replaced.

3. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

So, did she end up with the piercing, or not?

4. snoozan

Gold Member

i don't see why it matters.

your posting history is making you look rather juvenile and shallow. if i'm to take this correctly, you are so perfect that all of your women have to be prefect physical specimens? are you that perfect? you're probably lucky to get your hands on a cute 27 year old with a nice body, false teeth or no teeth.

plus, if you didn't know until she told you, what's the difference?

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

You know you should look into being a monk or something.. that way you wont have to worry about peoples inperfections.

6. BIGCOCKsucker

Gold Member

I really don't see that this should be an issue at all for you, if you truly "love her to pieces"! The love that you "supposedly" feel for her, can't run very deep, if something as relatively minor as having her 4 front teeth replaced, bothers you so much!

Frankly, I wouldn't be phased if someone had all their teeth replaced with dentures. Teeth just get in the way, sometimes, anyway!

7. Tad_Nugent

Tad_Nugent New Member

gee, thanx for the crucifixions guys, I was only asking if someone else had ever encountered this as I was taken aback a little and was unfamiliar territory.
    And as far as myself being shallow, I have never been a regular poster here so you guys could get to know me, I have only come here to get some insight on whatever problem I have at the time so I guess it WOULD appear that I'm being shallow as the only things I have posted about are my problems............!
    No, It is NOT a problem for me as she is gorgeous and smart and understands me more than most people. I was not looking to find something wrong with her either, it was more on the lines of "you think you know someone, then......"
    it's all it was, thanx for the understanding.............lucky if I post here again

8. dolfette

Gold Member

my initial reaction...grow up!

but then i thought long & hard & realised that you just need to grow up.

9. arliss

Gold Member

Albums:
    sensitive huh? i thought they were fairly easy on you..........

10. dolfette

Gold Member

this made me laugh!

ya think that? seriously?

11. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Come on Dolfette. You're just hurt and in shock at the imminent loss of Mr. Nugent from our ranks. :biggrin1:

12. dolfette

Gold Member

13. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

14. dolfette

Gold Member

i'll just go get my dental records first...

15. D_Egloshayle Churchkey

So true!

16. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

We don't tolderate shallow people on this site. You have no right to be turned off by your lady's lack of adequet number of teeth. In fact, toothlessness should be celebrated.

17. Big Dreamer

Big Dreamer New Member

Since when do we not tolerate shallow people in this site? Has there been a massive shift in content and direction since I last logged on?

18. dolfette

Gold Member

i'm going to have to leave. fuckit!

19. vibratingfinger

vibratingfinger New Member

Well, what do you mean? This is a support group.

20. HERCSURF

HERCSURF New Member

Idk guys sounds a little redneck ish to me..

Draft saved Draft deleted