teeth, she's missing teeth I didn't know about!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Tad_Nugent, Jul 3, 2007.

1. Tad_Nugent

Tad_Nugent New Member

I am conflicted. Someone please help me, the girl I am seeing now, recently my wife left (and divorce is imminent) this new gf is a baby doll, 5'2 110lbs and I love her to pieces she told me she had few "falsies"--well that ended up being her front 4 teeth, I am not exactly turned off of her completely--but I thought I'd never run into this in a 27 year old--here the kicker--it came from a tongue piercing that broke one tooth and ended up finding the others were cracked as well....
    Am I (no pun intended, my easiest way of putting it) biting off more than I can chew....? I couldn't tell and still can't visually or when I kiss her or get head from her or anything else

Really I guess I'm just asking if anyone else has run into this kind of situation before.......?

2. thorprep

thorprep Member

Albums:
    Get over it.
    Who cares if she has some false teeth? Most people your age and older have some version of false teeth in their head, either due to lack of flouridated water, poor dental care, hockey/rugby, falling down, or, of course, erratic toungue piercing.
    It certainly sounds like you should reconsider claiming that you love her if this is remotely an issue.

3. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Some people see it as a bonus - look here

Draft saved Draft deleted