Teeth

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by vega, Jan 18, 2005.

1. vega

vega Member

I have been reading through all of the posts here and see a major trend. Other guys seem to utterly hate teeth.

I was suprised. I actually enjoy the sensation of teeth on my cock. but then again I enjoy biting, scratching and basic all around animal like actions. That may have something to do with it. lol.

Just wondering if I was as strange as I think I am. How about ti guys? opinions?

2. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    That depends on how much teeth is being used. A light tickle of scrapage can be cool. But I don't want teeth being dug into my tool.

3. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: I don't think you're strange but for me teeth are very very bad. I'm sure that I'm more sensitive than most though, I don't even like to be deepthroated.

4. duzyamuthano

duzyamuthano New Member

BAD!

a leeeeetle judicious scratching is fine (oh, and a simultaneous light tickling/scratching with the nails on the underside is gooooood ;)), but serious teeth scrrrrrrrraping up and down, back and forth ... NO! :angry:

a few seconds of that and what was a pole turns into something soft and limp: it's an instant erection-killer for me :unsure:

5. txquis

Gold Member

No teeth for me....on my dick.
    But i like biting in moderation...on the shoulder, or nipples, or the bicep, during sex.
    Not enough to draw blood, but...enough to make a mark i guess.

6. jeepwranglerboi

jeepwranglerboi New Member

I'm not really into any biting on my cock. A scrape here and there I can tolerate. Now if ya really wanna get my motor running then bite me on the neck like a vampire would! That sends me over the edge. Of course nibbling on my nipples isn't so bad either! ;)

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Teeth during a blowjob? Umm, let me think: ¡NO! ¡NO! ¡NO! ¡NO! ¡NO! :eek:

8. jonb

Gold Member

I have to agree with the majority here. A guy will accept a blowjob regardless of anything else, on the condition that you don't bite.

9. hungthick

hungthick New Member

No teeth for me either---i have to call it quits if my cock is scraped for an extended period of time.

10. Gotlotsnow

Gotlotsnow New Member

I hate TEETH and FINGERNAILS!

Since I'm uncut the use of teeth is what a lot of people think is not causing any discomfort.

I'm sorry that is like I would say "getting your tit in a wringer".

Fingernails - only if you work for the Postal Service!

Not on my male!

GLN

11. Jim22cm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What about teeth during a blowjob ??
    On the shaft and foreskin: ok,
    on the head: no way !!

12. jonb

Gold Member

Fingernails are why guys give better handjobs. When was the last time you saw a man wearing fake nails?

13. wristthickxl

wristthickxl Active Member

Albums:
    I love getting a blowjob with teeth....most guys think I'm joking until they see how much pleasure I get from it....the more teeth the better... of course, maybe my dick just isn't that senstitive because of the circumference? a sex partner once joked after seeing how much teeth I wanted: that thing isn't just shaped like a hammer, it has all the sensitivity of one too

14. InsertHere

InsertHere New Member

I was with a guy for a while who really wanted his cock scraped. I wouldn't call it biting, really, but definitely a firm application of teeth. He was my first and I was really confused because I'd always heard NO TEETH! My boyfriend doesn't seem to mind occasional light scraping but it doesn't do anything for him. If I scrape by accident I apologize way before he can complain! And he just pants, "it'sokaykeepgoing!"

15. Hockeytiger

Hockeytiger Active Member

Unfortunately I’ve never been fortunate enough to find someone who can get my girth beyond their teeth. I have to admit I’ve always been a bit envious of the guys with thicker tools who have found someone who can handle them.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Winger: I like it when teeth are used. I'm circumcised so my penis is a little less sensitive than an uncut one and when my g/f's teeth scrape over the head it drives me wild. She's actually slightly self conscious of it as she doesn't want to hurt me but I love it. I like bighting and scratching though, I love it when she claws at my back or bites my shoulders or nipples and I like bighting her (not hard though!). Depends on the mood though, sometimes your being gentle and taking time so it isn't appropriate. Other times you just tear each others clothes off and go at it so then it's all good! In general for me teeth are GOOD

Cheers
    W

17. vega

vega Member

Hehe Good to hear all the responces. Personally being uncut I really don't have a problem with over sensitivity. I am not a sadomasochist I just believe that there are more sensations that can be pleaasurable than many people think. then again for almost a year I had my nails on my right hand sharpened into very strong and very sharp claws. lol :p

18. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Never had one (laugh all you want, i can really care less) but i would imagine it would hurt. A little i could tolerate, but nothing excessive.

19. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    since i can remember i've been absolutely mangling my dick raw while masturbating... so when i get sucked, i can tolerate teeth unless they're used too much. does/did anyone else rub their dick while it's dry? i don't mind it at all, even with calluses from lifting :p

20. Imported

Gold Member

DeepSky: Teeth are all I get when I get a BJ. I like it, but after 15 minutes it starts to hurts some. Most girls go crazy of the girth and can't believe they are giving me a lot of teeth and that seems to make them try even harder not too.

Draft saved Draft deleted