Teeth

porksword: Teeth in the mouth, yes, on my cock, no.

Nothing is more distracting for me than teeth on my cock. I'm one of those guys that takes forever to finish during a blow because I have to really concentrate and get into it, and teeth don't help. It's like every time they scrape it I have to start all the way over.

I can't ever remember getting a blowjob from a guy or a girl where teeth didn't touch it at least half the time. I think that's why I've only ever finished twice from getting blown.

stu

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 20 2005, 04:56 AM
Fingernails are why guys give better handjobs. When was the last time you saw a man wearing fake nails?
[post=275651]Quoted post[/post]​

same here i hate fingernails. never had a guy give a handjob or anything before but from personal experience i like my nails better they are short

Bongermann: I don't mind the occasional nibbling at the base, but if she gets her teath touching my head, the erection is just gone for a long time... It is painfull...

ceg1526

Experimental Member
Media
I'm a little teeth-shy. I've got scars on both sides of my cock from women who's eyes were bigger than their mouths (I'm 7 around). It takes me a long time to heal (close to two weeks), so I'm pretty careful when they go down on me.

Take care

Ceg

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Teeth have never felt good to me and it's usually painful. It's the #1 thing women do wrong when giving head. Although I'm thicker than average, I think it's more from inexperience than mouth size. The strangest part is that some women seem to be unaware they're doing it or assume that I'll like it. If Cosmo only tells women one useful thing from now on, it should be "No Teeth!"

bigsam

Just Browsing
Media
One of my exes couldn't manage to get me in at all without...some...teeth, and even that wasn't very pleasant.

More recently, my girl could fit a bowling ball in her mouth...so I'm happy!

Chicago_Swimmer

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate teeth! It is a turnoff. It makes me think I'm about to lose something precious.

My wife is the first person who knows how to do it right. Lips and tongue only

I do like fingernails running lightly up my shaft though.

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
teeth is nice, but not on the head..
and yes very gently.

I would only let there be teeth if I was with someone I trusted very well...

anyone else...... errr................ lorena bobbit anyone? :p

nudepaul

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Being uncut and with alot of overhang, I really like to have guys I trust gently bight my foreskin and stretch it. It is a great sensation. As for the shaft, sometimes a little biting feels good but lets not overdo it - I'm not into real pain.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah - I don't like the biting on the dick...I do like the nibble on the nipple, neck and the earlobe...I actually like to nibble myself...I know this girl I use to date - she use to go wild when I would nibble on her ear and stick my tongue in her ear - she really use to try to stop me from doing it because she would lose it...

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ziggity@Jan 22 2005, 05:58 PM
since i can remember i've been absolutely mangling my dick raw while masturbating... so when i get sucked, i can tolerate teeth unless they're used too much. does/did anyone else rub their dick while it's dry? i don't mind it at all, even with calluses from lifting :p
[post=276585]Quoted post[/post]​

Only time I ever rub my cock raw was when I was 17 - when I didn't know what I was doing...I was 17 the first time I masturbated and really didn't do it very often at all - 17/18 was when I really begin really sexually active...For some reason I thought masturbation was bad - I spent alot of time w/my grandmother and she was really religious and had the fear of god in me...LOL...

D

deleted111

I actually like biting and teeth to a point.
My thickness is the kicker here.
I am 7.4" circumf.

A little teeth is okay.
But most guys that go oral on me give me WAY too much teeth and it starts to hurt a lot because of the repetition in one spot.

Nate