Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Another one I can't stand is Paris Hilton. A spoiled little rich girl who is famous for being famous. How the hell did that happen? She has no talent (or figure) and she's only good looking in that trashy-girl-you'd-screw-but-never-take-home-to-your-mom sort of way. Although I do have to recommend House of Wax for the simple fact that she gets a steel bar shoved through her head (now that's entertainment).

I also have to admit to wacking off to her video a few times. The one in which she gets another kind of bar shoved through her head.

Celebrity Paris Hilton blow job - Bing Videos

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Another one I can't stand is Paris Hilton. A spoiled little rich girl who is famous for being famous. How the hell did that happen? She has no talent (or figure) and she's only good looking in that trashy-girl-you'd-screw-but-never-take-home-to-your-mom sort of way. Although I do have to recommend House of Wax for the simple fact that she gets a steel bar shoved through her head (now that's entertainment).

I also have to admit to wacking off to her video a few times. The one in which she gets another kind of bar shoved through her head.

Celebrity Paris Hilton blow job - Bing Videos

Yes, she never has been one of my favourite people. Plus, her blowjob technique is not ideal. :rolleyes:

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok. One last one who drives me crazy. Angelina Jolie. I mean, what's up with her? She can be really hot (Tomb Raider), classy (Mr. and Mrs. Smith, although I've never seen it), skanky (Girl Interrupted), or any combination thereof. The shot of her back coming out of the pool in Wanted drives me crazy. I got the DVD just for that scene. Just about the time I've decided she's a sleeze for doing something like kissing her brother or wearing a vial of Billy Bob Thornton's blood she goes and does something really cool and generous like going to Ethiopia and digging a well for a starving village with her bare hands. C'mon, Angelina, pick something and stick with it. I don't know if I should love you, hate you, of just fantasize about you while I masturbate. Well, in all honesty probably the latter.

dirk

Just Browsing
Media
i've never understood why being a celebrity somehow enhances a persons physical attractiveness.

half of the women in movies i wouldn't even give a second glance if i saw them walking down the street in the city. i think what also contributes to this is that my idea of beauty does not align with the rail thin shapeless concept of what is attractive in hollywood. not to say i dig fat chicks or anything, i just like a woman that looks healthy-- not emaciated and coked out.

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ellen's talk show.

I was a fan of her sitcom and a fan of her stand-up comedy, so I thought her talk show would be great but when I finally saw it.....

Oh.....my.....God.....this.....is.....so.....boring!

If she's not talking about herself, she's talking about Oprah (and my God! She talks about Oprah more than Oprah talks about Oprah!), and if she's not talking about Oprah, she's getting people out of the audience to play some stupid game, and if she's not playing a game, she just dances.

And yet the audience seems to go MAD for this bullshit - they're all squealing and screaming and shrieking! I don't get it!

I have the theory that the audience members must be pumped full of drugs to get them so excited over nothing. Which leads me to ask two questions:

1) What are these drugs?
2) Where can I buy them?

Reactions: NCbear

WayToDance

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ben Affleck you suck, it will always be a mystery to me why you were allowed to act in Hollywood blockbuster movies, you cant act (a piece of wood is more expressive then you), I don't even find you attractive. If you're gonna continue to act it should be in soap operas like Days Of Our Life were you almost has the talent to fit in.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm really surprised no one mentioned Rush Limbaugh. That sumbitch just because he's a loudmouthed, opinionated JAGOFF whose parents really shoulda thought about using a rubber when they were fucking.

I second the motion...

Along similar lines I will mention Glenn Beck. I don't know whats more annoying: crazy, or fake crazy. Either way; it's not news, its not entertaining and its not the type of material worthy of a spot on television.

Oliver_Clothesoff

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Jessie James. You stupid shit! You were married to Sandra Bullock, the cutest, coolest, nicest girl in Hollywood and you cheated on her with a bunch of skanky, tattooed strippers. You moron.

Ashley Dupre. Sorry to be the one to tell you this but you're a whore. It doesn't matter how much you charge or who your clients are, you're still a whore.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jessie James. You stupid shit! You were married to Sandra Bullock, the cutest, coolest, nicest girl in Hollywood and you cheated on her with a bunch of skanky, tattooed strippers. You moron
Yeah, dig it, I agree wholeheartedly on that one there, Ollie. The man gives up on Sandra Bullock, a living angel, to go hump the FUGLIEST tattooed Skeez I ever seen.

Madonna can fuck right off. What an obnoxious and arrogant CUNT! She has been behaving like a right douche bag at TIFF (Toronto International Film Festival) this year. I will never buy anything that is remotely connected to that piece of jumped up white trash, and I wouldn't see her new movie if the tickets were free. She really needs to be brought down a few pegs. Her ego far surpasses her talent. She's a mediocre singer who can't act worth a shit. If her directing is as bad as her acting, we can expect her new movie to be another Ishtar. I hope it tanks!

TIFF officials denounce Madonna's alleged treatment of volunteers - The Globe and Mail

Last edited by a moderator:

D_Kitten_Kaboodle

Account Disabled
Media
I totally agree with willow... celebrities get way too much attention... Who ever thought you could be famous because you had lots of money and loved to party? (Hiltons, Kardashians, etc.)

Other than that, I don't read the tabloids, and anything to do with a celebrity in the news I pretty much tune out. That's how little they mean to me.

Oh, can I say here without getting too many pies in my face that this whole idea of Obama's getting celebrity status (Michelle is going to be on "Home Makeover" and Barack will make his second visit to "the View", and an appearance on the Daily Show w/Jon Stewart) In my opinion, this is just a little bit too showy...talk about self-promotion..

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is far to serious for this part of the forum. Celebrities live in their own little world (albeit, somewhat larger than ours) and have very little connection to the real world. They have protection far more than we and are more (tabloid/talkshow) outspoken than we. They are in a business that tells them what to say, how to act and how to look. They pander to the idiots/fans that believe anything they have to say, because they know their so called fans are smitten. They have so much money and such an idiotic, meaningless following, they could care less what anyone has to say about them unless it hurts their career. The worst are the ones that try to push their political-career agenda, or the ones that have been obligated by by their own disillusioned worthlessness.

In a nutshell.......Fuck you oprah, you dirty lying phony bitch!!!!!!!