Tell A Celebrity To "FUCK OFF!"

BUSTERHYMAN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not into 'Celebrity Gossip' so I get really pissed off when news programs/services report celebrity tittle-tattle as though it's a serious news issue. I'm sick of sitting down to watch the news only to see the TMZ or Perez Hilton watermarks in a story. I imagine I'm not alone in my pissed-off-ness so this thread is your chance to tell a celebrity, a celebrity story, or the news outlets that feel the need to report about them - to fuck off...

I'll start:

*Orlando Bloom/Miranda Kerr - you had a baby. Big fucking deal...
*Keith Urban/Nicole Kidman - you got someone else to have your baby, I'll get someone else to give my damn...
*Macauly Culkin and prostitute - really? We're still calling him a celebrity?
*Ricky Martin comes out - 10 years after we stopped caring about him...
*Paris Hilton - came to Australia for a New Year's Eve party. Someone felt that was worthy of reporting in a news bulletin!

and finally...

*Tiger Woods - the crash was news-worthy but the 5-month 'skank-parade' afterwards was over-the-top. Your self-serving pity-party of a press conference was nauseating. Why are you apologising to me? It's between you and your wife.

FUCK OFF!

Lopez Tonight - Khloe Kardashian Odom & Lamar Odom Interview - DNA Test & iBoning - YouTube this makes me sick

Reactions: NCbear

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is no such thing as 'celebrity gossip'. They want you to hear that shit. They will try to hide few things that might make them look bad. Any news is good news for those parasites. I want all politically motivated celebrities to fuck off and enjoy who they really are.

Charlie Sheen, should have changed the name of the show from 2 and a half men to.. Father Son and a Brain Fried Half Wit.

Reactions: NCbear

NumberTwentySix

Just Browsing
Media
I totally agree with willow... celebrities get way too much attention... Who ever thought you could be famous because you had lots of money and loved to party? (Hiltons, Kardashians, etc.)

You, my friend, need to read about these guys. They knew how to party back when men were men, and the world still had mystery in it. The internet has all but killed mystery, which incidentally is part of what used to make celebrities interesting.

I don't want to get too philosophical in a venting thread, but....

Nowadays a simple Google search can show you the fine detail of the mole next to your favorite celeb's butthole, and every less specific thing about their lives. Of course we hate them. We used to love them for their impossible glamor, and then we were taught they were people like us. Now we suspect we're better people than any of them, and so resent them for their fame and wealth.

To my mind, the era of glamor is dead and gone.