Tell him he’s big?

Do you comment about his size?

• Total voters

JJ_2019

Experimental Member
Media
This is for the other ladies in the group. My Hubby and I have been on here a little while lurking and reading some forums for a while now and the question has come up for the women of the group.

Do you comment on yours mans size directly to him?

My theory is to not say anything even if I think he is big, it keeps them guessing what I was thinking and it made them try harder to impress me. I have never really said anything even if I was impressed.

So tell me some of your experiences with this?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Maybe it's just me, but I'd never refrain from commenting just to manipulate someone into trying to impress me more.

Only had one super big partner, and yes, once we got comfortable and intimate with each other, I commented on it. Who wouldn't.

It never was a thing I used to manipulate someone though.

JJ_2019

Experimental Member
Media
Maybe it's just me, but I'd never refrain from commenting just to manipulate someone into trying to impress me more.

Only had one super big partner, and yes, once we got comfortable and intimate with each other, I commented on it. Who wouldn't.

It never was a thing I used to manipulate someone though.

I don’t do it to manipulate anyone either. I just choose to not say anything ever. Hubby is like 7x5 which is good size but I just keep quiet. I don’t know why but I do.

Just curious how other women feel.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Couple accounts :cool:

I tell the boy he's got a big weenie. I say "damn, you got a big weenie. You could probably balance a potato on it"

He's usually fully clothed and doing something when I say it. He usually asks what kinda potato and I am all "Idaho, baby"

Then you know it's time for that sweet, sweet loving.

Also. Withholding praise to alter a partner's behavior is like the definition of manipulation.

JJ_2019

Experimental Member
Media
:cool:

I tell the boy he's got a big weenie. I say "damn, you got a big weenie. You could probably balance a potato on it"

He's usually fully clothed and doing something when I say it. He usually asks what kinda potato and I am all "Idaho, baby"

Then you know it's time for that sweet, sweet loving.

Also. Withholding praise to alter a partner's behavior is like the definition of manipulation.
It’s not like men are filling us with compliments non stop. It’s a certain kind of person to be vocal.

it keeps them guessing what I was thinking and it made them try harder to impress me. I have never really said anything even if I was impressed.

That's shady and manipulative behavior, right there. It's on you and your relationship(s) how you behave, but I don't do that shit. My sweetie knows I think he's big, which he is. He knows I consider him one of the best sexual partner's I've had, which he is. He also knows I love him. What, I'm not going to tell him, so he "tries harder"???

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
It’s not like men are filling us with compliments non stop. It’s a certain kind of person to be vocal.

I dunno what kinda men you're with, but my guy always gave me compliments...both physical and nonphysical ones. One of my favorites was "well, you're the hottest fascist I ever saw" after I revealed to him how I keep almost draconian control over my own emotions and thoughts.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think we are a little selfish and or manipulating seeing we are on a site called Large Penis Support Group.

You asked a question, you're getting honest answers. Be grateful or go away.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think because this is an adult site ,and intimate topics are the common tongue, honesty and being forthright is one of the more important aspects of communication here.

I date a man with a big dick. I found this site going down a Google rabbit hole. I found a community I loved. I found people I love. I'm here for the likes of Enid and Mister B. I'm not here for the dicks, big or otherwise.

Oddly enough, I have received tremendous support during rough times from the people here. Go figure

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Wasn’t there a post about our cunty the women can be on this site? Way to keep it up girls.

There are no girls here. You're speaking to adult women.

You can call me a cunt all you want, but I'm still gonna call you on your shit . If you don't like it, don't ask questions.