Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Don’t worry I’ve asked to be deleted.

You just had to cunt all over everything first? Attention whoring is your thing, Ain't it? :rolleyes:

Besides, I thought you were gonna call us on our shit first? What happened?

D

deleted924715

Wasn’t there a post about our cunty the women can be on this site? Way to keep it up girls.

Yes.

Well, kind of.

You see, there was a poster who disabled their account after crashing and burning in Ask a Woman, tried to gain support in Ask a Man in complaining about the women... and crashed and burned there too.

So actually, while that was the intention of the thread, the general opinion was that the OP was kinda cunty :)

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ya could have had a discussion and maybe learned something. You could have acknowledge ya less than graceful entrance to the site. Instead you call everyone cunts, and ask to be deleted.

Can't say the site will be anything lacking when you are gone.

Last edited:

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Tbh, I do post when I’m alone....:eek: :joy:

So what the hell happened here? JJ sure got his/her jocks/panties in a twist in a hurry. Over what? Pretty much nothing. Keeping a dude guessing what you think of his dick could be construed as manipulative behaviour. A smart woman might go, hmmmm, let me think about that - agree or disagree. We don’t think with a hive mind, and you should know that. A dude looking for an answer, might be looking for a different answer - either an “I’d never do that” to show to his woman, or confirmation of something. I don’t know know exactly what you want.

Sure there’s a thread on how terrible LPSG women are. The dude of the JJ couple - feel free to contribute to it. :) Does not hurt my feelings at all.

Want different answers, ask different people. All you get is honest answers here.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Maybe it's just me, but I'd never refrain from commenting just to manipulate someone into trying to impress me more.

Only had one super big partner, and yes, once we got comfortable and intimate with each other, I commented on it. Who wouldn't.

It never was a thing I used to manipulate someone though.

Well said!

Reactions: Gamel and Enid

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is for the other ladies in the group. My Hubby and I have been on here a little while lurking and reading some forums for a while now and the question has come up for the women of the group.

Do you comment on yours mans size directly to him?

My theory is to not say anything even if I think he is big, it keeps them guessing what I was thinking and it made them try harder to impress me. I have never really said anything even if I was impressed.

So tell me some of your experiences with this?

I don't play games. Not like that. Obviously, if I'm with a guy there's a lot I like about him. And I tell him.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I think we are a little selfish and or manipulating seeing we are on a site called Large Penis Support Group.

Wow, usually I’m thinking of men when I say there’s a difference between having a big dick and being a big dick...