Tell me about tenting

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Mr_Cumalot, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Ok ladies. So even non size queens know about this right? So you can be having sex and hitting the wall with just 5 inches whatever. But then when she is really worked up the vagina tents allowing for deep penetration. But how deep is deep? Whats the limit? My girl knows all about this somehow but i want to take full advantage of it. Id like to think there is a depth where once you are over 7 its all the same.....haha

2. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    Being a complete baboon i have just read up on this and it has nothing to do with endowments and so forth. Seriously im glad i get all my embarrasment and worries out on this site and i am totally normal in real life i promise! Haha

3. Gordon025

Gordon025 New Member

I don't think tenting has anything to do with depth.

I only notice 'tenting' in a lady who gushes. After the delicious, maddening, pulsating contractions of the cunt during the early stages of her O, there comes a time when the vag actually loosens! What happens is the vag walls are convulsing - becoming firmed like a flexed muscle. That causes them to make a larger 'circle,' which pulls them outward, away from the mean old cock for a few seconds. That's convenient, allowing the gush (most or all of which originates IN THE VAGINA, not in the tiny Skene's Gland), to rush down the gorge and out the vulva, giving the buried cock a fantastic hot bath on the way out. (Ummm! I can hardly talk about it!)

I guess that might also result in a somewhat greater depth to the vag, but I have never noticed it, and frankly I think that would be kind of a stretch. (!)

All my gushing experience is by cock-power - I don't do the finger number when push comes to shove. Of course, I digitize other techniques!

Tenting may happen in ladies who do not gush (or 'squirt,' if you prefer); I just don't know about that.

Who has some more input on this?

4. DonJuanDeShenzhen

Albums:
    The "tenting" that I know can best be experienced if she sits on your cock. You go in for about 4-5 inches and then you hit something, but it's a smooth and soft end. She circles around and it's like the door opens and you can go deeper. Have experienced that on gushers and non-gushers alike.

After she tented you can hit the cervix. Happens especially if you go doggy or press her legs against her chest. It's more like hitting something hard and not at all pleasurable for both.

But if you massage her deep spot instead all the magic happens .. And it's extremely pleasurable .. for both.

5. averagepeck

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I had a girl like this, I had never noticed it before or since. And I'm not sure if it was tenting,it sounds like it was going by what I'm reading here. But basically, she was a normal nice fit when regularly aroused,but when she got really wet, she loosened up ALOT.But it was to the point that I really couldn't feel anything,and I assume neither did she,judging by her so-so response in those moments. It wasn't that she became more slippery, more like her vaginal space physically widened and deepened. Needless to say,while I was good size for her 'normal' arousal, when she got like that I didn't have the size to compensate. It made for loooong sessions, and I had to REALLY concentrate to get any sensation,and there were times that my erection weakened from the lack of friction.

6. crossy

Gold Member

This is why that delicious friction as a function of your girth is so-o-o important.

7. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    When I'm banging my girl and I can feel I'm hitting her cervix and she grimaces, Is that the angle I'm taking? Like I should move angles to go deeper, and then massage that area with my cock?

8. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    usually my girl tents best in missionary with her legs down but spread,
    and relaxed...or doggy.

when i hit the cervix enough,i pull out and bury my tongue inside her,
    and tongue her g-spot,aim your tongue up,just the tip.
    lick more and more then i slide up to the clit,
    and i wrap my lips around her clit.

then she is prepped for deep penetration for another
    10 minutes before needing a break,by the end of the session
    she is usually soaked and her hole is the size of a silver dollar.

9. Gordon025

Gordon025 New Member

psidom, I don't think you are getting the most out of the G-spot stim.

Even if you can reach it with a very long tongue, the G requires heavy pressure to really ring the bell. It is totally unlike the clit, which is a miniature cock head with many nerve endings exposed right at the surface.

Not so with the G. The actual nerve endings are buried deep inside - surrounding the urethra, actually. From this gland there are connecting ligaments, some of which go to the inside surface at the place which we call the G-spot. The spot has to be really treated rough, with lots of pressure and vigorous movement, in order for the motion to get to the actual gland where the nerves are.

10. tripod

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh man... aren't the women here soooo helpful?

11. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

:redface: This is something completly new to me. At the moment im learning for you guys

12. Mr_Cumalot

Mr_Cumalot New Member

Albums:
    When you say you are learning for us guys....whrere do I sign???

13. psidom

Gold Member

Albums:
    i have an insanely long tongue. ;)
    my whole tongue is scraping it(g-spot) as my tip nicks behind it,
    at least that is what appears to be happpening,
    i took anatomy and physiology so i know the organs pretty well. :smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted