Tell me all you know about PISCES

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My inquiring mind needs to know. I have been hearing that they can be somewhat eccentric bordering on insane.... No insult intended for any Pisces on the board. I just need to know!
I am a Gemini. Read up on a Gemini. Walk in the shoes of a gemini for one day and you will see Pisces isnt so bad. We all have our lifes mapped out for us from the day we are born and the roads we travel may be different but we all are going to the same location. The Moon,Sun and Stars fingerprint us and control the speed in which we travel. Sometimes pulling over along the side of the road and stopping for a moment makes the travel more pleasent

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a Gemini. Read up on a Gemini. Walk in the shoes of a gemini for one day and you will see Pisces isnt so bad. We all have our lifes mapped out for us from the day we are born and the roads we travel may be different but we all are going to the same location. The Moon,Sun and Stars fingerprint us and control the speed in which we travel. Sometimes pulling over along the side of the road and stopping for a moment makes the travel more pleasent

Awwwww. If both twins are like you then it is twice as nice.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
in a nut shell:

Pisces Positive Traits

Imaginative and sensitive
Compassionate and kind
Selfless and unworldly
Intuitive and sympathetic
Pisces Negative Traits

Escapist and idealistic
Secretive and vague
Weak-willed and easily led

B_Sativa

1st Like
Media
In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pisces have sensitive feet. Most have some sort of foot fetish. Usually attracted to and attract "crazy" or unbalanced people. They are not crazy themselves. As one member said previously "if you think you have it bad try being a Gemini". Essentric they are, but that is why they actract the unstable. Usually people with mental issues or drug and alcohol addictions. Friends and lovers (men/women alike). Pisces are good lovers- very giving. But need to receive as well. Is the person you are asking about male or female, born in the night or the day, what year, and do they fall on the "cusp"(between two signs)- all of these contribute to the actions of any astrological sign. You give me more info and I can let you know anything you wish.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pisces have sensitive feet. Most have some sort of foot fetish. Usually attracted to and attract "crazy" or unbalanced people. They are not crazy themselves. As one member said previously "if you think you have it bad try being a Gemini". Essentric they are, but that is why they actract the unstable. Usually people with mental issues or drug and alcohol addictions. Friends and lovers (men/women alike). Pisces are good lovers- very giving. But need to receive as well. Is the person you are asking about male or female, born in the night or the day, what year, and do they fall on the "cusp"(between two signs)- all of these contribute to the actions of any astrological sign. You give me more info and I can let you know anything you wish.

Thanks I may take you up on that....

playainda336

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So Mista whatever, do tell your sign? Nothing wrong with enlightening us as to why we Scorpios shouldnt think we are the S...! LOL! :biggrin1:
Lol...scorpios are cool. Just not the bestest.

Why...Scoprios are second only the Libra.

^_^