Tell me guys/gals, am I THAT horrible a person...

xtrathickdick

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think everyone has covered the topic pretty well. I just have to add my 2 cents worth.

To answer your original question, "Am I that horrible of a person?", after reading your original message, I lost interest in you as a person after about the first paragraph. I don't know you, don't want to know you, and spend most of my time trying to avoid people like you. Are you bad? I don't know, I don't care. My gut tells me your a flaming asshole, and you're going to have a pretty miserable life, unless you grow up, and start basing your relationships on something other than cock size.

Thank God I don't have an opinion about this.

Seeking_SuperHung:
Originally posted by xtrathickdick@Dec 7 2004, 05:14 AM
Thank God I don't have an opinion about this.
[post=266301]Quoted post[/post]​
Indeed. -_-

Anyways, tell me this: would you feel the same way towards someone who based their initial contact with you on your looks? ...your race? ...your age?

Just curious

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Likewise, for the incredible amount of blatant assumption demonstrated by both yourself and particularly "DoubleMeatWhopper" ;)
Look, I don't know you personally. All I've got to go on are assumptions prompted by your posts. I know other size queens and assume that you're of similar fabric, though better spoken than they. I avoid size queens, as do the majority of hung guys I know. And unless you live in the magical city of Hugecockopolis, your 'quest' must severely limit your potential sexual partners. You have 8 1/2" ... do you really find many guys with more meat than that? If I had limited my choices to only guys with cocks bigger than mine, I would've have had only four sexual partners in my life: four in twelve years!

E.G:
DoubleMeatWhopper said:
all that excess baggage that you find so unnecessary, e. g. a personality and a brain.
(Ps., can we at least keep it civil... I appreciate anyone's insight, but ya don't have to be an ass about it dude, really).
[/quote]
I put in the part about personality and a brain because those are my personal criteria. I can't get interested in a guy regardless of his looks or body or cock size if he's dumb and boring. That's just me. And about my being an ass, I hope that wasn't supposed to be a newsflash. Many members here would share that opinion of me without any prompting.

Seeking_SuperHung:
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Dec 7 2004, 06:57 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Dec 7 2004, 06:57 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> All I&#39;ve got to go on are assumptions prompted by your posts. I know other size queens and assume that you&#39;re of similar fabric, though better spoken than they.[/b]

Assumption: great progenitor of all f^ckups. ;)

Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper)</div><div class='quotemain'>I avoid size queens, as do the majority of hung guys I know.[/b]

My [as extensive as can be expected] experience with the superhung has been drastically different, but I can see where you&#39;re coming from

Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper
And unless you live in the magical city of Hugecockopolis, your &#39;quest&#39; must severely limit your potential sexual partners.
F&#39;real? ...no way&#33;&#33; :blink:

You have 8 1/2" ... do you really find many guys with more meat than that?
Been sexually active since age 12... met nine verifiably superhung dudes in person during the 11 years since. Began a year and a half long relationship with one at age 19, abruptly cut short when he was killed by drunk driver in 2002. :(

...met hundreds of internet-inch dudes though, if that&#39;s of any consolation <_<

If I had limited my choices to only guys with cocks bigger than mine, I would&#39;ve have had only four sexual partners in my life: four in twelve years&#33;
yup, sounds about right -_-

E.G: <!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper
@
all that excess baggage that you find so unnecessary, e. g. a personality and a brain.

(Ps., can we at least keep it civil... I appreciate anyone&#39;s insight, but ya don&#39;t have to be an ass about it dude, really).

I put in the part about personality and a brain because those are my personal criteria.
[post=266363]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Come on Whopper, level with me here:
do you honestly think I&#39;m specifically seeking out some mindless pachydermic-packaged man-drone, one who&#39;s only good for eating/sleeping/9"-erections? I mean, sheesh.

Sure, granted the only thing cock-size wouldn&#39;t take precedence over would be his health and his respect for both himself & myself, but it&#39;s not like I&#39;m out there seeking the exclusion of your aforementioned criteria -_-

<!--QuoteBegin-DoubleMeatWhopper

[And about my being an ass, I hope that wasn&#39;t supposed to be a newsflash. Many members here would share that opinion of me without any prompting.[/quote]
Considering that I&#39;m relatively new here; I didn&#39;t think that a little decorum between members was asking too much. Silly me.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Yikes ... this is going downhill fast.

Anyway ... In the initial post, despite your attempts to be specific, you definately made yourself sound size obsessed, you also put forth the aura that your would be willing to forgive many rather negative aspects as long as your potential suitor was hung. Obviously that&#39;s not true (least I certainly hope not).

I don&#39;t claim to be the best person to comment on this, since I hardly ever post anymore, and I can&#39;t be seen as a quality contributor like say, DMW, Zora, etc. Here&#39;s the thing: your describing yourself as a size queen, something that does carry a stigma, and basically asking, are you a bad person for it ... you&#39;re asking for opinions from some of the most fiery, opinionated people I have ever seen in my life. People who, for the most part, do not like size queens at all, and that automatically subtracts quite a few points when they look at you.

I will not pass judgement on you, since I admire size myself, but that&#39;s still something I scratch my head about and try to understand. All I c an say is, OK, you have a size fetish. Fine, not so bad. BUT ... do what you must to bump it down the list of what you love. Having it so high up will put you in a very negative light, I am sorry to say. People, many people, are wonderful to know and enjoy and love.

That&#39;s all I can say. I hope I was some help.

lennylu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL, this thread is pretty funny&#33; I&#39;ve had the same super-hung, 9-inch long, fist-thick boyfriend for over 7 years now, but let me tell you, there&#39;s obviously a lot more to it than just the size of his cock. Like the fella who started this thread, I have an obsession with huge cocks, and am lucky to have had a few hung dudes as boyfriends. But trust me, even a huge dick can get &#39;normal&#39; after a while. Zip up, and you&#39;ll have to find the true fella behind the big package. And to me, that is the real challenge. Good luck, and I hope you find the right guy&#33;

Seeking_SuperHung: Thanks Ecchi.

I just think I started off here on the wrong foot-- which is why I&#39;ve ex-ed out this thread.

Basically, I just thought that if anyone would&#39;ve understood, it would&#39;ve been the gay hung guys hwere.

I mean heck, I can&#39;t realistically see myself in a longterm relationship with an average male-- for the same reason that they couldn&#39;t with a woman.

Thanatos:
Originally posted by lennylu@Dec 8 2004, 10:58 PM
LOL, this thread is pretty funny&#33; I&#39;ve had the same super-hung, 9-inch long, fist-thick boyfriend for over 7 years now, but let me tell you, there&#39;s obviously a lot more to it than just the size of his cock. Like the fella who started this thread, I have an obsession with huge cocks, and am lucky to have had a few hung dudes as boyfriends. But trust me, even a huge dick can get &#39;normal&#39; after a while. Zip up, and you&#39;ll have to find the true fella behind the big package. And to me, that is the real challenge. Good luck, and I hope you find the right guy&#33;
[post=266665]Quoted post[/post]​

Nice for a first post. Welcome&#33;

kinggalaxia

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah...I admit, I love big cock...I mean, not many wholey don&#39;t.

But as lenny said, you gotta love your man past what hanging between his legs.

I just started with my first boyfriend ever and he&#39;s hung...but I do NOT base our relationship on just that. Every day, we have interesting conversations and we cuddle/kiss/whatever.

The ONLY time that I give a damn that my man&#39;s hung is when we&#39;re in bed and even then, I gotta leave room in my head for that little thing called compassion and love. Not saying that you don&#39;t have that but you just have to think with your head more and not with your dick.

As I said, I have had thoughts like you currently do....but my relationship with my boyfriend has definitely taught me otherwise. I love him for WHO he is...not WHAT he has.

I truly hope that you find what you&#39;re looking for...but if you wanna find it, please...change your priorities.

That&#39;s my word on this...

Varietyizzo

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks Ecchi.

I just think I started off here on the wrong foot-- which is why I&#39;ve ex-ed out this thread.

Basically, I just thought that if anyone would&#39;ve understood, it would&#39;ve been the gay hung guys hwere.

I mean heck, I can&#39;t realistically see myself in a longterm relationship with an average male-- for the same reason that they couldn&#39;t with a woman.
[post=266696]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote

We do understand&#33; The majority of the comments are positive and advice, you&#39;re the one making everyone so defensive with your negative and sarcastic remarks. We are a support group, be nice to us&#33;

Seeking_SuperHung:
Originally posted by Varietyizzo+Dec 9 2004, 04:59 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Varietyizzo &#064; Dec 9 2004, 04:59 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> you&#39;re the one making everyone so defensive with your negative and sarcastic remarks.
[post=266716]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

......liiiiike, these? :rolleyes:
Originally posted by Seeking_SuperHung+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Seeking_SuperHung)</div><div class='quotemain'>(PS, if I come across as confrontational/bitching in this response... that was not my intent in the least. I really do appreciate your assessment, and invite others to contribute theirs as strongly as you did)

Thanks mindseye[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-Seeking_SuperHung@
Ps., can we at least keep it civil... I appreciate anyone&#39;s insight[/quote]

<!--QuoteBegin-Varietyizzo

We are a support group, be nice to us&#33;
[post=266716]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
That is something of a two-way street... wouldn&#39;t you agree?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Seeking, the percentages alone can just about guarantee that you are going to fall head over heels in love with a guy whose very voice gives you a hardon, whose personality is perfect, who loves you above all others....

...and has an average-size dick.

Only then will you find that you&#39;ve been putting the cart before the horse. Don&#39;t waste too much time - life is too short.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Quote:
Seeking, the percentages alone can just about guarantee that you are going to fall head over heels in love with a guy whose very voice gives you a hardon, whose personality is perfect, who loves you above all others....

...and has an average-size dick.

Only then will you find that you&#39;ve been putting the cart before the horse. Don&#39;t waste too much time - life is too short.

My Response:
I was waiting for the right response before I posted. First, I think there are more gays out there that think like you do then admit it. The problem is that the smaller dick guys will always find plenty of men. Someone with your size is going to be limited. Two thirds of the guys out there you have crossed out as possibilities.

I think that at this point in your life, you are obsessed with dicks. That means that you are not looking at the whole body, the voice, the personality etc. Don&#39;t get offended by the word obsessed. You yourself have said that is the first quality you are looking for and it must be met before you consider anything else.

You are at this point looking for a sexual relatsionship exclusively. What turns you on. You are looking at crotches in the bars and such. You aren&#39;t paying much attention to anything else.

But if you ever decide to have a true relationship then that will have to change. The quoted post says it all. One day you may absolutely fall heads over heals in love with a guy who is absolutely dashing in every way but has a small dick.

My biggiest concern about you is that you are so vulnerable. And set up for many rejections. You reject great guys because the tape measure is not the right length and the bigger dicked guys find out that you are only interested in their bigger dicks and they turn you off.

Still, you can&#39;t help what turns you on. Each of us have that "look" that we turns us on. You just told the whole world what yours is. In time, I hope you learn that the guy you will have a long term relationship doesn&#39;t have to have that "look." Even if he does age may take it away. Look at the 70 year old naked men in the showers. How many of them really turn you on? Yet if you live long enough you will look like that and so will your partner when he is in his seventies.

Unlike some, I won&#39;t just denounce you. I feel sorry for you. You can&#39;t help what turns you on and that will hurt you in the end I am afraid.

I would suggest that you develop some real friendships with other men that arent&#39; sexual but are very close. In time, you might fall in love with one that doesn&#39;t have that huge dick. But by that time, it may not matter anymore to you. Because if you truly fall in love with another man and absolutely adore him, the sex between you will go to a height that you haven&#39;t experienced before. There is a big difference between sex and love.

Right now you are looking for sex. Most of us don&#39;t qualify though, we are too old, aready hooked up with someone else, too small, or don&#39;t date guys that are looking for big dicks. But there are fellas out there. Good luck. I hope you have a good life.

By the way the most hung guy soft I have ever seen was a man around 80. In the fitness center, the World War II generation guys aren&#39;t modest at all. Most of them were in war and bathed with thousands of guys on the banks of a river during combat duty. Man, that dick must have been at least 8 inches soft. I just almost froze, you could see it dangling half way to his knees from the rear and he was over 6 feet tall&#33;

PS. I dont&#39; come close to qualifying in the size category. Before I started visiting this site and the small penis site, I thought size was all that mattered. I found that some of the models on the French site with small dicks were just absolutely handsome. And I wanted a huge dick so bad, I would have pissed in my pants anywhere, anytime to have a big dick if God in heaven had offered it. And i am not joking. But i have discovered that that a big dick is not worth me pissing in my pants in public in total humiliation. But I once thought that. So your attitudes will change as you age. Nothing stays the same. Absolutely nothing.

And it never dawned on me that having a dick larger than 10 inches has been a curse to some men. Some are a little modest and hate it that the outline of their dick is obvious and they can&#39;t do much about it because it is so huge. Some guys feel used, because no one cares about them and only wants them for their dick. Some would have a dick reduction if it were available.

Again I hope you sort everything out and have a wonderful life.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, I have a slightly different take on this, not being a hung male. We ALL have preferences, whether we admit it or not, so I appreciate the fact that at least Seeking is adressing his. Men tend to be more visual than women, so looks in general and even the appearance of a cock is likely to be high on the list of "wants". If anyone on here says they have no "requirements" other than intelligence and personality, they are completely full of shit&#33; Some don&#39;t like people over a certain age group, some don&#39;t like heavy set people, some don&#39;t like pimples, some don&#39;t like certain ethnicities, some won&#39;t date someone who make less money than they want them to, some only date certain religions, ect.
Bottom line- dating is NOT covered under the Equal Opportunity Employment Act&#33; We don&#39;t HAVE to be pc about it, it&#39;s perfectly okay to discriminate on whatever basis we see fit. This is very personal stuff, and your "qualifiers" don&#39;t have to meet anyone&#39;s approval but those of the men you date.

DMW is offended by your attitude and wouldn&#39;t date you- that&#39;s HIS right&#33; Some guys will find your interest a turn-on (as you well know) and that&#39;s THEIR right. See, we all have a right to feel how we feel, be who we are, and others have just as much freedom to react to us how THEY see fit. It&#39;s all freedom, freedom, freedom.

Obviously, you know how hard it is to find guys that size, but if you feel it&#39;s worth it, go for it. I have personally been going through a very similar thing recently, and am finding exactly what I thought I&#39;d find- that once you&#39;ve "had your fill" of big cock, the novelty does kind of wear off if there&#39;s not much more of a connection with the person. I knew I&#39;d end up here, but in all honesty, I had to get it out of my system or the obsession would have ruled my life. Still, I prefer (over a certain size), but it is rapidly moving down my list of things I MUST have.
Good luck with all&#33;

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Freddie53@Dec 9 2004, 02:29 PM
Someone with your size is going to be limited. Two thirds of the guys out there you have crossed out as possibilities.
[post=266774]Quoted post[/post]​

If he&#39;s 8.5" long and needs someone bigger, than it&#39;s more like 98% that he&#39;s written off, not two-thirds.

Seeking_SuperHung: Madame Zora...

INCREDIBLE post, and you&#39;ve outlined my sentiments spot-on&#33; I really have nothing to say that&#39;d add-to or contradict that, amazing&#33; :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeking, there&#39;s no shame in being who you are or doing what you want. You will arrive at your own conclusions from your experiences, and any quest toward self-knowledge is worthwhile. I hope you meet some interesting people along the way.

Seeking_SuperHung:
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 9 2004, 05:05 PM
I hope you meet some interesting people along the way.
[post=266791]Quoted post[/post]​
Oh, indeed I have.... for better or for worse :p