Tell me guys/gals, am I THAT horrible a person...

Seeking_SuperHung: Hey Madame, got a question....

...the resolution on the comp I've been using isn't that great; tell me, are those multi-colored Angel-wings behind you in your picture, or something else? Been curious about that :)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, how funny! Sorry to disappoint, but they are just some blankets thrown over furniture in my house. No angel here, I'm afraid...

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
that once you've "had your fill" of big cock, the novelty does kind of wear off if there's not much more of a connection with the person. I knew I'd end up here, but in all honesty, I had to get it out of my system or the obsession would have ruled my life. Still, I prefer (over a certain size), but it is rapidly moving down my list of things I MUST have.

Well put, Madame...
That was also the point of my post.
Everyone *does* have preferences.

I have always had an attraction to guys that are fair skinned
and blonde and blue eyed...perhaps because it is the opposite
of my dark hair/brown eyed look.
But...if I obsessed over that preference,
I would have missed some of the greatest people in my love life
who do not fit my criteria.

Thinking of my criteria as "dessert"...
I cannot eat cake and pie for every meal...
you do eventually get sick of it.
:)

vega

1st Like
Media
Your not that horrible. Your values are just a little skewed. It is not horrible because I know that I could't be with a girl that I didn't find attractive or did not please me sexually. People who see that as shallow need to realize that as there is more to a relationship than sex there is also more than just emotions.

Find the balance. Don't put one aspect that far over all others. If you find a guy with a massive schwanz that you have nothing in common with and isn't a person you want to be with other than in the sack you'll be horribly unhappy. On the same note if you find the nicest guy that treats you great and does anything to make you happy but can not satisfy you, again you will be very unhappy.

effang: Have you ever wondered maybe the male you are attracted to is also seeking something sexually? Maybe he's seeking a small vagina, even though in all else regards you are a fantastic person.

It's good to look through the mirror. Doesn't make you a bad person, just who you are. Doesn't mean other people have to approve.