Tell me if this seems strange......

D_bhdbg

Just Browsing
Media
Hi, im a 22 year old male, i joined this website because i have an obsession with large penises, almost a fetish (even though i am straight and have never had a homosexual encounter) but i find myself fascinated with large penises, the bigger the better!
I dont know what it is that makes me want to look at them, even touch them, but i guess this may be the right place to be, feedback is welcomed!

Last edited by a moderator:

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well going by that you will sure scare the hell out of a particular thread or 2 ..thats cooking' right now...haha
Wouldnt mix it with them .. till you got a little more experience as in 'how to handle it all' tho
A most welcome and refreshing addition jeebeea
Wish you well'
Cheers and all
enz

jerryhall

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Joe, this is an ongoing topic here at lpsg, the gay guys are always asking how come straight guys are on a website about penises, and the straight guys are always saying that is normal. I'm gay, and after being on here for a few months, I now believe the straight guys. Being into dicks doesn't necessarily mean you are gay. And if you decide you ARE gay, that's ok too! Have fun!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jeebeea,
Welcome. You are in good company. Yes, lots of us straight men are fascinated with if not obsessed with large dicks and like to look and this is a great place to do so and to explore any questions. The guys are very willing to respond to questions.

Last edited:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Hi, my names joe and im a 22 year old male, i joined this website because i have an obsession with large penises, almost a fetish (even though i am straight and have never had a homosexual encounter) but i find myself fascinated with large penises, the bigger the better!
I dont know what it is that makes me want to look at them, even touch them, but i guess this may be the right place to be, feedback is welcomed!

You are exactly the same as the majority of the gay/straight/bi people here. WElcome to the site.

josh_j

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah. I like looking at big cocks too and I had never felt one until recently (and not really sure I will again but I think it's OK to experiment). Go to a nude beach - you'll get a full range of sizes but a greater number of larger ones usually. I suppose bigger guys are happier to show off.

tray22nc

Sexy Member
Media
Jeebeea, nothing wrong with being curious. You don't have to be gay to enjoy a penis (or lots of them). Welcome to the site! I'm pretty new as well, but have found lots of fun things here!

Vanna

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hi! I'm a girl, and while I love an slightly larger than average penis for sex, I am fascinated with large ones! lol! My ex had a HUGE one, and I think that's where it all started. Yeah, I'm sure that is where it all started. I can't wait to explore all of the forums here!