Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Please tell me that I'm not the only bisexual guy who doesn't like fingering other guy's holes or licking their ass out?

I don't mind if guys wanna do that to me, but I just don't like doing it to guys.

I love giving oral and receiving anal, also mutual wank, getting spanked, ect.

I'm a bottom, but have topped once before and would be open to trying it again, so I think the term is "versatile bottom"?

Andrue

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Or "VersaBottom". Welcome to the club.
Although I have no issue with fingering or eating someone's ass out or even fucking them, I much prefer getting my ass worked by some dude pounding his big dick (or other things) in me.

But then, I'm not bi so that may enter into the equation.

Reactions: Ryan2017

Ryan2017

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Or "VersaBottom". Welcome to the club.
Although I have no issue with fingering or eating someone's ass out or even fucking them, I much prefer getting my ass worked by some dude pounding his big dick (or other things) in me.

But then, I'm not bi so that may enter into the equation.

I've never thought about fingering or licking a guy out - it just doesn't turn me on in the slightest.I finger my own ass and use vibrators on my own ass.

I class myself as bisexual, but I've never actually done anything sexually with a woman but I really want to try it. I'd love to experiment and explore sexually. I'm very keen to try out MMF threesomes as well as MMM threesomes and group sex, ect. I'm very open-minded and hope I can find like-minded people to play around with.