tell me what this means

f_nguy

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have a friend that is openly gay. I jerked off in front of him today for $400. No big deal right. I am straight, married and just enjoy jerking off. Whats the harm in getting paid for it?

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Don't tell your friend about this place, you'll have loads of free competition.

I may be the odd one out here, but I'm wondering what your wife would think of this? Or what she does if she knows.

kudo451

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
$400?! most guys qould do it for $20. I'd be checking for hidden cameras and that new "what str8 guys do for money" amatuer video

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It means that you have no values, when it comes to your Marriage. Perhaps this is the reason the divorce is on the rise. I am surprised that none of you even thought about the fact that engaging in any kind of sexual pleasure with another person outside of your marriage is "CHEATING"....even if it is only jerking off.
:frown1:

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would do it too. Well... if I wasn't in a relationship at the time or if the person I was with at the time was ok with it. If I could make $400 in 10 or 15 minutes I would definately do it. You may have just found yourself a nice job ;). Hopefully, your wife doesn't mind this going on.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It means that you have no values, when it comes to your Marriage. Perhaps this is the reason the divorce is on the rise. I am surprised that none of you even thought about the fact that engaging in any kind of sexual pleasure with another person outside of your marriage is "CHEATING"....even if it is only jerking off.
:frown1:
i mentioned this...BUT perhaps his wife is ok with this.

if his wife is cool with it then we have no right to judge.