Tell me what you think about the girth and length of my weiner!

monpeuple

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A few photos of my Penis. I am somewhere between average and big but I am not sure exactly where I fall in that continuum. I think my hog looks thicker than a lot of the wangs on here but when I measure it I only get 5.6 inches. I guess I just want it to be bigger and tell myself that it is when in fact...it is not. Thanks for your feedback my fellow pervs.

Attachments

monpeuple

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks man...I will do that...It is harder to stay hard and get a photo standing up. I also curve upwards so it looks smaller when the photos are taken from above. I am pretty hard in one of the photos but you're right that I could be harder. I start to lose my erection as soon as I have to fiddle with the camera. By the way I meant that I was 5.6 inches around and more like 7 in length for a good hard-on.

Supporterofsize

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few photos of my Penis. I am somewhere between average and big but I am not sure exactly where I fall in that continuum. I think my hog looks thicker than a lot of the wangs on here but when I measure it I only get 5.6 inches. I guess I just want it to be bigger and tell myself that it is when in fact...it is not. Thanks for your feedback my fellow pervs.

Way-hee-hay bigger than mine, and htose fat nuts are to die for! No complaints here, stud!