tell me what you think - massive floppy

D

deleted692552

I can't stop staring at it... :redface:

D_HarryFrenum

Experimental Member
Media
Well it's at least slightly aroused, soft cocks get their skin bunchy. The foreskin on that is even starting to retract. But why waste your time asking what people think? You just said it's massive. If it's massive to you then obviously you're just looking for compliments.

D_Donald Dock

Experimental Member
Media
Well it's at least slightly aroused, soft cocks get their skin bunchy. The foreskin on that is even starting to retract. But why waste your time asking what people think? You just said it's massive. If it's massive to you then obviously you're just looking for compliments.
Sorry mate, but it sounds like you are just trying to stir something or you are jealous of him. Take a look at my soft pics and you will see that the skin isn't all bunched up, not everyone is the same. Plus, of course he is looking for compliments, why do we even post our picks on here in the first place? To get compliments.

D_HarryFrenum

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry mate, but it sounds like you are just trying to stir something or you are jealous of him. Take a look at my soft pics and you will see that the skin isn't all bunched up, not everyone is the same. Plus, of course he is looking for compliments, why do we even post our picks on here in the first place? To get compliments.

I'm not jealous, I don't want mine to be any longer or thicker-I've got my ideal. A person with an 8 inch soft cock would be posting real pics of his hard cock! It'd be huge! He wouldn't need a compliment on his softie! In some of your pics you are semi, and some soft. If you're unable to differentiate through simple appearance that's your problem. There's a difference between a soft and a semi, otherwise the well endowed would always be accused of having hard ons in the shower!