----Tell me what you think of this

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You've got a beautiful dick!
And it's a great length.
Girthwise, probably average, but that's ok.
Heck you're only 21 so you may still have some growing to do.
I'm sure a lot of guys would be thrilled to have a schlong like yours!
You've got more than enough to thrill the ladies too!
Relax, Just enjoy it! You'll be just fine! No worries mate.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I believe this is the second identical thread in a week you have started asking people to respond to is your dick big enough, OK. will the ladies like it etc.

It is common for 21 year olds to be insecure about EVERYTHING. I was once 21. I haven't forgotten.

I suspect you do have insecurities, but they have nothing to do with your dick. It isn't too thin as some have said. It is long compared to its thickness though. If it were shorter, it would appear to be thick. It is a great size. Very few guys have one that long. Less that 1 out of 6 or maybe one our of 7 or even 10. Don't remember the exact statistics.

You have been listening to the guy joke about 12 inch dicks too much. I know I still hear them too. Those size dicks are rare, extremely rare. And most guys or gals can't really take them. No way can some one deep throat them and most people guys or gals can't take them up the ass, and some women can't have sex with them. There have been guys with very large dicks who have never really fucked their wives after several years. It is too big to fit.

You can be proud of what you have. I would be. z

You should have enough self confidence not to need to start a third thread about yourself.

Good luck