Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was chatting to a guy, turns out he was into dirty talk and sexting etc. which I’ve never really done before. He sent me a picture of him in just shorts with a very noticeable hard dick print and asked me “what would you do next” so I wrote this.

I’d start by kissing your neck softly, sampling your scent while stroking your cock back and fore slowly. I tease you with almost a kiss on your lips. Moving down your body exploring with my mouth and tongue, maybe just a slight bite to your hard nipples with your pulsing rock hard cock still in my hand. It’s throbbing a leaking precum, begging me to pay it attention which I’m more than happy to oblige but not yet.

I move ever so gently, sensually down your body still. Your skin is getting warm to the touch, your heartbeat quickens even more as I move lower still. I move to my knees from standing. Remove your shorts with a quick tug from both hands and just take a moment to marvel at what is now throbbing right in front of my very eyes. I resist the urge to take it in my mouth there and then and continue to worship your hard, masculine frame.
I reach up my hands to caress your nipples and continue to explore you with my mouth, just at belly button height, moving slower still down but concentrating my exploration to the more sensitive areas of skin within my reach. Finally, after what feels like a life time I reach my goal. I barely have time to prepare when my senses are flooded with you. Your quickened breath, moist skin, your potent scent, all hit me like a lightening bolt. It was then I knew what I had to do, it wasn’t a choice anymore, I need to taste you, I needed to feel you inside of me.