Tell me you love me(HBO)

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have you seen this new show about fucking,sucking,jerking and adult relations? Could be better but the sex scenes are where HBO should have been 25 years ago! In one scene this woman jerks her husband off to see the quality of his sperm.He has about five -six inches(no girth) but,they actually show her jerking him off.In one scene this guy is fucking his fiance and they show some nice hangers,repeatedly.

hotchocolate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have you seen this new show about fucking,sucking,jerking and adult relations? Could be better but the sex scenes are where HBO should have been 25 years ago! In one scene this woman jerks her husband off to see the quality of his sperm.He has about five -six inches(no girth) but,they actually show her jerking him off.In one scene this guy is fucking his fiance and they show some nice hangers,repeatedly.

the scenes are very hot, but any cock/balls scenes were all prosthetic i read, too bad. :frown1:

hotchocolate

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those balls looked pretty real.

hmm...im hearing more and more that wikipedia isn't a good source of information but the creator/producer on the show was quoted on there saying they can't actually do stuff like that on tv because of some actor's union or something.

who knows, if they are real...im all for it, but if not oh well...looks real enough to me:cool: and gets the job done.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
from what I saw everything was real. the show is terrific. I was waiting for someone to write about this show. I hope someone could get some pics soon. This show could be a big hit.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How were the balls fake? The jerk off scene I could see being fake, but the balls? He wasn't wearing anything.
I think I will go freeze frame the tivo now.I need to hook up my tivo out to my laptop ,but i don't have time!

allan1015

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Love the show, just wish it had a gay or lesbian couple as central characters, as well.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Love the show, just wish it had a gay or lesbian couple as central characters, as well.
Gay sex that realistic would turn off middle america.My str8 friends could not watch QUEER AS FOLK, To graphic.
Those balls move way to real to be prosthetic.Replay on sunday night.

scrappydoo

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah the sex scene was all real, not in terms of them actually doing it, but his full frontal nude scenes where all real. Not prosthetic. The jerk off scene was probably fake because i noticed when i watched it, there was no skin movement, it was just very.......stiff. hahaha. not in that way , but it looked plastic or rubber. Itd be awsome of it was all real though.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Gay sex that realistic would turn off middle america.My str8 friends could not watch QUEER AS FOLK, To graphic.

sadly, he's right. Queer as Folk terrified and shocked al of my straight friends who even seen a small clip. i never watched a whole ep. but i can see how it would bring out the homophobia.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in hs I accidentally saw a REALLY graphic sex scene on QaF and my friends and I were horrified. And our friend who was gay and out was horrified too.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Middle America can't figure out that gay people exist? Wouldn't these be the same people who would have a problem with this show to begin with?