Tell Us About Your Last Sexual Experience

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Mar 14, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

thingsteal: There's not enough sex stories in this section, so I'll think I'll add one of my own. Last night's!

Last night my wife and I had a babysitter, so we went out to dinner and shopping. It was a fun time. My wife looks great, she's in shape, has fantastic hair, and I was complimenting her a lot on how she looks like a hottie.

We get home, put the kids to bed, and have a few glasses of wine. Lots of talking, but mostly about how it's been XX number of years since we lost our virginity and what we've learned since that time.

Finally, about 10:30, we decided to head into the bedroom. She was wearing this hot red bra and I told her to leave it on. She said she would, but that she was going to be in control tonight.

We took off our clothes. She got on top and slid all the way down my cock in one stroke. That's so hot, I can't begin to tell you.

We did it for about 5 minutes before she decided she wanted me to eat her out. I got down there and spread her pussy and worked her clit for about 45 minutes. She had three small-to-medium sized orgasms and the bed was soaked.

After this we took a short break of a couple minutes during which we had to pee and get a bit more wine. Once we had a few more drinks in us, she made me sit at the end of the bed and got on her knees and gave me a blowjob. I don't know how she gets the first few inches into her mouth since the thing is basically the size of a can of kids foam soap or hair mousse. She likes to put it in her mouth and I got some teeth scratching it at first. That didn't feel so good, so I asked her to look at me during the blowjob. She licked the sensitive area and then ran her tongue down the length all the way to the end of my balls and back up again numerous times. That drove me crazy! She kept talking about how long my cock was. I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth and she said she doesn't like that. I said, "Play along..." so she did for a while before deciding that she wanted to get on top of me again.

When she got on top she was completely soaked and the feeling was amazing. I decided to test my limits and told her that I wanted her back giving me a blowjob. (I find it really hot when she gives me a blowjob after my dick has been inside her - she used to be uptight after dealing with her juices, but not anymore!) To my surprise, she got off and licked me and put my cock in her mouth for a few more minutes. It was so great seeing her lick off her own juices from my cock and being totally into it. I suppose seeing that is kind of an odd "lesbian fantasy" for me.

We had another break since she had to pee, and we had another glass of wine. She got on top, still with her sexy bra on, and we just had the best sex. Her breasts looked so great. It's one of those "push together" bras which emphasizes the cleavage. The bra is a 36C and she filled it up.

Eventually she got on all fours and I took her from behind, commenting about how sexy her back is. She loves getting fucked from behind. She got down on her stomach and we did it for a long time before I put a huge load deep inside her.

Before I came, I told her I wanted to cum in her pussy and then eat her out. She was like "no no no" (she thought that was gross - but she'll lick her juices from my cock!) and she offered instead to give me a blowjob and then I could eat her out some more. We were bringing up different scenarios, playing up all our fantasies. Then we both mutually decided to keep the sex going and that's when I eventually came.

After she got back from the bathroom she took off the bra and put on a nightie with no underwear. She doesn't want to get a yeast infection and wanted to air everything out. She said there had been a lot of cum. Much more than usual. That made me laugh.

We got into bed and since my wife didn't have panties on I was caressing her legs and thighs and she let me slip a few fingers back into pussy. That was enough for her. Off came the nightie and she climbed on top of half-hard me and worked my dick back to full strength. We did it for another 10 minutes. She wanted to "milk me" again (her words). I told her it would be a while before I'd be able to cum again. I was just too over-sensitized. We wound things up and eventually went to bed. We'd been at it, breaks included, for over 2 hours. It was 12:45am when we got to sleep.

6:15 am arrives. Kids wake up. Bed is a disaster, still soaked with who-knows-what. We're both dragging. Luckily we drank very good wine so we only had to deal with a love hangover instead of a wine hangover.

Wife left for Sunday shopping with one of her sisters. Kids are playing. Laundry's being done. I figured I've got to type this one out and share it. It's pretty cool that the best sex I've ever had was last night and with my wife.

2. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968: TS, that was so hot! You and your lady are such an inspiration!! Thanks so much for sharing that!!!

Allie
    :-*

3. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Very hot, ts. As I read I had to be working on my erected penis in my sweats (no underwear, of course). I'm taking time to send this note of thanks, b/c I'm headed for the john to unload! Your post is one to be read and reread time after time!

Luke

4. Imported

Gold Member

grantstephens: This weekend my wife and I went to marriage conference. We always go to these when we get a chance becasue as most married people know, you need tune-ups to keep the marriage great. On Saturday night we had a scheduled date night that by the speakers account was to be romantic and fun.

My beautiful exotic wife wore a v-neck silk shirt with a red bustier underneath, tight black slacks and 3 inch high heels. We went to the most expensive place in town. She ordered an Apple Martini and drank my Lemon Drop too. Lobster, clams, shrimp, and oysters were the appitizer and for dinner we split Halibut with Macadamia nut crust. I commented all night about how beautiful she is, how great of a wife she is, how great of a mother she is. Carressed her arm. Held her hands and never let my eyes wander from her as I told her how much I loved her and that I'd marry her all over again.

We strolled down Main Street hand in hand and stopped to get an ice cream. From there our pace picked up since we wanted to get back to the hotel.

I won't bore you with the sex, but needless to say it was a great night filled with passion. I feel that if you romance your woman without showing any alterior motives, you'll get more than you bargained for that night.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Mighty_Joe: I think it was right before the Titantic went down! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted