Tell us what you look like

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
6'4" tall

270 pounds: I was at 335 pounds less than a year ago. I still have too much weight, but its getting better (goal is to get down to 230 or 240). I hate waiting for the extra skin to go away, but I've never been rolly-polly fat. Even at 335 pounds people would guess me at 250.

Broad shoulders with a 56 inch chest. I have a large frame all over.

My muscle is built from hauling papers as a kid, helping build onto our home growing up, hauling 335 pounds of myself around for several years then excercising it off, and hauling hay and feed for our animals.

I keep my head shaved although my hair was brown to start (probably graying now even at just near 30).

Hazel eyes.

Several scars on my face and body, but nothing too glaring. No tats yet.

Moustache and Goatee kept well trimmed.

Birthmark on my neck that always got confused with a dark hickey.

My age is catching up with my appearance. I was passing for 30 when I was 18, but am still being guessed in the early to mid 30's age range.

My wife describes my face and overall look as very striking. I don't see myself as handsome, but the wife does so that is what matters. I do own a motorcycle and have been told I look like a biker. My sister still swears with my shaven head I look scary. Living on a farm I definitely look a farm boy, just a bit rougher. We went to a BDSM function, and in leathers, I got mistaken for a "Bear" by several men while the wife was off doing some shopping. I guess striking works as an explanation because I stick out no matter where I am.

At my size I get a lot of double-takes from people even though I am not a pretty-boy. I'm the guy that people naturally feel comfortable around when they first meet me. My wife says that if you are in an uncomfortable situation the secret is to find the biggest man in the room and go talk to him because he's probably the safest and most willing to help you out. For me that isn't always possible.

Man, even without reading all I felt the biker vibes in you! Cool and congrats for the weight lost...:wink:

And I do agree with her about that too. You are a Teddy Bear...:smile:

weecallum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5'9"
140lbs
mousy hair with random bits of grey
hazel eyes
pale-and-interesting complexion
crooked smile
permanent "buy me a malt and i'll tell you my story" facial expression

va_lk_yr_ie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For body and general build - see pics in gallery (or for a short recap):

5'8"
slightly less than 140 lbs - mostly muscle
extreme hourglass

For those attributes that are harder to see:

short dark brown hair
very dark brown eyes
pale ivory complexion
high cheekbones
full lips

On more than one occasion have I been likened to Isabella Rossellini. Definitely not your typical Scandianvian blonde/blue-eyed look - I'm mostly placed somewhere in the Slavic/Russian region of the world, occasionally France/Italy.

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, here we go.
Brown hair, short, long, depends if it was recently shorn.
5' 10", getting a bit pudgy (180ish) hazel/blue/green eyes (they varry) glasses that would make Bubbles jealous. (But, have them in high-refractive plastic)

Oh, clothing style? Jeans & t-shirt, usualy, maybe dress-shirt

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What I look like... hmm...

I've heard Simon Rex and a young Elvis. I've reinvented myself so many times that it's hard for me to say even. Tall, dark, and handsome is always nice but I'll let you be the judge of that. I'm 6'4", fairly lean (though not as lean as I was at 18) with very dark brown - easily mistaken for black - hair, and green eyes.

Oh, and six cut... forgot that.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look suspiciously like that guy in my avatar du jour. Can't be me, though, because I'm not too wild about color portraits. Although he does seem to be wearing my face when I'm thinking along the lines of "goddamn HTML 4".

When I grow up I expect to look like a movie star - probably something like Strother Martin, but not so meticulously groomed.

DiegoID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would like to dedicate my avatar picture to Derick Zoolander, without whom I would have never learned "Blue Steel"

D_Herin_Ghan

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I look like..my picture in my gallery:eek:
The only notable exception is that I'm in much better shape now, and put on 10 pounds of muscle since that picture was taken

6'4"
Blue Eyes
Dark Brown Hair, pretty long
Built
Damn Sexy.

That about covers it..

Oh yeah, I have a nice wiener too.:rolleyes:

LaurenceO

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I thought I posted my response here properly. but it never showed up. this is too bad. i took the effort. hrumph.

After whining a bit in a previous post, :rolleyes: I came to understand the reasons so many members here cannot post pictures, especially of faces.

But I just realized they might be able to give a description, if they were so inclined. :icon3:

If you don't have pictures posted, or if all of the pictures are of your genitalia :biggrin1: , or of your body but not your face, then any further information would be very welcome (at least to me). :smile:

A description could include or exclude any information you want it to. Even just hair and eye color would help to form a mental picture.

Just for shits and grins, I'll start as an example (even though you probably already know what I look like) :wink: :

====================================================

My eyes are green.
My skin is extremely fair.
My hair is cut short, and is dark blonde with light blonde highlights.
I am 5'9" tall.
My figure is curvaceous: I am neither fashionably thin, nor overweight.
My favorite feature is my eyes. I hated them all through childhood because I thought they were "squinty." Now I like them because they are somewhat unusual.

====================================================

Your turn now! :smile: