Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
5'7"
210 lbs which means a diet may be in order
amber color eyes
long wavy white hair
Full beard extending to the nipple level of the chest

As I approach 60 I am comforted by the words of someone whose name escapes me. 'Hippies never die we just get older.'

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My complexion is that of those Kraft caramels. I stand 5 feet 10 inches tall. Depending on my level of physical activity, my weight is in the range of 145 to 155 lbs. On some days, I wear goldrimmed glasses instead of my contact lenses. I keep my hair (it's black) cut very low but not bald. I sport a thin mustache and a goatee that I'm constantly trimming. My hair does lighten during the summer months, not much though. The only jewelry that I wear is the stud in my tongue and the occasional watch. Lastly, my eyes are a shade of dark brown.

nay-nay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm 5'9"

funny how people think i'm petite judging by my pics. i'm definetely not.

i also have a belly. you have no idea how many times i've been asked if i'm pregnant. :eek: it was extremely embarassing the first time but after that i got used to it b/c its not uncommon anymore. lol. now i just get embarassed for THEM. imagine asking a woman "are you pregnant?" and they say NO. the first time i was asked...it was this lady who delivered babies for a living. hahaha!

the rest you can see in my gallery. :wink:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
tall. thin. kinda boyish frame. bad hair cut. purple hair. glasses. septum ring. lip ring. ill fitting clothes. worn in layers with no regard for coordinating. funky posture. misbehaving appendages. a bit pigeon-toed. fish-belly skin tone. a few tats.

ML

Last edited:

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm 5'11"
Short dark brown hair
Green/Brown eyes ~Squinter~
Full dark pink lips (once was told I had great "dick sucking lips" by a creepy man)
Small nose
Tan-ish where the sun hits me, other wise im all white.
I'm overweight but working on it, thats why there are no pictures of my full body nude on here. I spare people that. The only body pic I have on here is from my neck down in my normal everyday clothes.

Wanna know more? Just ask I don't mind.

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
tall. thin. kinda boyish frame. bad hair cut. purple hair. glasses. septum ring. lip ring. ill fitting clothes. worn in layers with no regard for coordinating. funky posture. misbehaving appendages. a bit pigeon-toed.

ML

I forgot about these. You know for a gay man I have very straight man style. My top half dose not line up with my lower half, in other words if you put your finger in the center of my chest and go straight down my belly button is off to the right a ways and so is everything else.
and I'm more then a bit pigeon-toed, I'm alot pigeon-toed. LOL

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I forgot about these. You know for a gay man I have very straight man style. My top half dose not line up with my lower half, in other words if you put your finger in the center of my chest and go straight down my belly button is off to the right a ways and so is everything else.
and I'm more then a bit pigeon-toed, I'm alot pigeon-toed. LOL

i wish i dressed as well as a straight man. :frown1:
yes, really, it's that bad.

ML

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I honestly do not know if you are joking or not......:confused:

But if you are not just think of it as having a very "unique style" If I can't get it at wal-mart, target or a thrift store, I do not think I really need it.

i wish i dressed as well as a straight man. :frown1:
yes, really, it's that bad.

ML

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I honestly do not know if you are joking or not......:confused:

But if you are not just think of it as having a very "unique style" If I can't get it at wal-mart, target or a thrift store, I do not think I really need it.

thrift shop junkie. bowling shirts. jeans. boxers worn as shorts. t-shirts with faded logos *or abstract staining patterns* socks on full display. i call my look "rolling laundry pile"

unique style might be better for my ego. thanks :smile:

ML

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OMG we could go shopping togather! I have this great little store I go to where I buy alot of stuff from, bought 2 pair of Nautica jeans there yesterday for 15$ for the pair. I think thats the only "high end" clothing I have. If it don't look like its been buried in the yard for a year on on the side of a busy road for a week I dont really like it. I even hate the feel of new underwear, they feel all starchy and shiz. I do not think my socks even match tonight. lol. Wait they do, must be a new pair. Right now im wearing white tennis shoes, black/dark blue jeans and a dark blue shirt that says in bright yellow *Newport beach California trademark 2009* its my new shirt my sis got for me in Cali. I will so post a pic in a min of my outfit.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My friends and people I meet constantly remark that I look like a taller, younger, more rested interpretation Anthony Hopkins -- pre Hannibal Lector with buzzed gray hair, muscular but not muscle morphish and a reasonably firm well-defined midsection about which I'm much more vain and concerned about than my cock. However, after far too many hours staring in mirrors I don't see any facial parts in common with the Welsh actor. Something I find a far more unsettling is that I never appear to be the same person from photograph to photograph. The Squeeze, with whom the camera lens is in love, looks better in photos than in real life . . . and in real life he's quite stunning. But me? I possess the most un-photogenic face possible. Friends frequently thumb through our photo albums and ask "Who's are all these other guys with The Squeeze?" only to argue that they all cannot possibly be me until they see photos of me completely naked and appearing very pleased with myself. In those nude photos there is no question the appendage dangling to my knees belongs to me, but my face rarely matches how I appear in person except for my gray/white goatee and moustache.

Fortunately, like my dick, one other physical trait stands out: I have real emerald green eyes which render on film as either half open or look as though I'm nodding out on heroin. I prefer to think they belie a certain lassitude and are possibly bedroom-ish? At which point I return to reality and accept the fact I'm just getting old. At this stage in my life I toy with the idea that little blephoplasty might help? But I'm afraid of ending up looking a bit Asian when the scars tighten and heal. Not that there's anything with being Asian, but . . . . :redface:

Last edited: