Tell us your fantasy

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not anyone in particular, that wasn't met distinctly for you Love-it.

I just am surprised no one, especially on this site, would like to share a fantasy.

I wasn't going to write mine, but I thought I had to considering I was asking others to. Now I wish I didn't considering I'm the only one.

Aw, shucks, Jennuine -- Don't you have 24 hours to go back and edit a post? You might be able to make it. :redface:

= = = = =

Nope -- sorry. I can't edit my earlier post which I made shortly after you posted this thread.

Dang!

fallon2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mine includes paul meeting me at the airport and telling me that L won't be home until later. When I get to their home he makes me a drink and we relax. As we relax he slides to the floor and makes a comment about checking out the meat that will be fucking his wife.
I make him wait by telling him to strip and jack off for me. he finishes stripping me and then he starts to jack off. I tell him to jack off on my nipples and he does JUST that. When he is done I have him lick up his cum and tell him that he will be doing just that when I meet his wife. The only exception is that when he's done jacking off and cleaning his cum up he will lick my cock and then eat out L and then insert my cock into L.
There's more of course but you get the drift . . .

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To meet up with three people in my life that I should have taken the chance with.... Donna, Antoinette, and Linda. Three woman, three different times of my life. Sometimes I can kick myself....

SirNeal8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My fantasy at this point is to find others here who actually type more than a sentence or two...who can write well, tell their stories in an engaging, interesting way, etc. I had my hopes too high for this thread, apparently. :(

Now, I understand that quick responses are appropriate in most of these threads. But in a thread about sharing your fantasies? Are you all that frickin' easy? With no imagination? Or is it just that you don't want to take the time to write it out?

Anyone care to meet my challenge?