Tell your partner about your fantasies!

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Chrysalis, Nov 27, 2006.

1. Chrysalis

Chrysalis New Member

The other night, my husband was on his way out the door to band practice, and came into my office to kiss me goodbye. I had just written the following into a post:

I like to feel taken...okay, I love it. But my tendencies can be just as aggressive as submissive. In fact, I have a fantasy of tying him up, licking and sucking him until he almost cums (evil, I know), and touching him wherever I want, however I want. Ultimately, I would finish it by riding the hell out of him. I love a good, hard ride.

He wanted to see what I was writing, and I was like..."No, you won't like it, I'm embarrassed," etc. etc.

Well, he got me to read it to him anyway, and his reaction shocked the hell out of me! His cock was so hard it looked like he was about to burst out of his jeans, and the heated look on his face said the rest.

The reason I was shocked is that we had tried a few bondage experiments (him putting me in bondage) and although he did it to please me, he just wasn't all that into it. So I assumed (never assume!) that he wouldn't be interested in doing it the other way around.

Wrong!!! He told me that he has fantasized for years about being restrained, teased, molested, and fucked, but he thought I would never be interested in doing it to him!

Anyway, the poor man had to leave for band practice with that enormous hard-on! But he called me from his cell phone, while driving, and told me more about his submissive fantasies, which run even deeper than mine.

How could I have been with this man for 17 years, married for 14, and not known he was (to a great extent) a sub? It's a good thing I can go either way.

Anyway, I'm going to buy straps and cuffs that will fit male wrists, and surprise him one day this week.

Has anyone else had this happen -- you and your partner wanting the same things, but not being brave enough to ask??

2. ArtfulDominant

Albums:

Absolutely. A live-in lover was leaving on a semi-planned trip of unknown duration. As we were young and didn't know when we would see each other again, we made no fidelity pledges. We moved out of the apartment we shared and our last night together was spent on a pull-out couch in a friend's living room. We turned out the lights and got into bed around midnight. (There was also a single woman trying to sleep on another couch maybe eight feet away from us.)
    We began to make love, and I behaved much more aggresively than I ever had before. When she gently brushed the hairs on my forearm, I roughly grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the bed. When she moved one way, I forced her to move another. I didn't let up the pace, and she soon realized that I was going to have MY way with her for as long as I wanted. Thus far, I hadn't said a word. After about half an hour, I remember telling myself that I wasn't going to speak to her all night, that I would just fuck her brains out .... repeatedly. The urge to show off to the attractive woman trying to sleep on the other side of the room also spurred me on. My conscience was telling me that I was behaving like a callous bastard, but my animalistic side was secretly loving it.

I was 20 and could recover quickly. I screwed her 5 or 6 times, each time longer than before. She didn't come every time, but a few times she came more than once. She got the message that I didn't particularly care when she orgasmed or whether or not I was hurting her. I threw her around like a rag doll, and slammed into her with her legs over my shoulders whenever the urge took me.
    I think I was trying to get a reaction out of her. I must have wanted to provoke an outburst and initiate a dialogue about how I felt ambivalent about her leaving. But as the session went on hour after hour, it was clear that she wasn't going to do anything of the sort. Did she cry out even once for me to stop? No. Did she try pushing me away when I hurt her? No. She just dug her nails in harder and ripped my back to shreds. Mostly, she was grunting and holding on for dear life. I don't know how she could even walk properly the next morning -- but she was stoic, fit, athletic and blessed with a high pain tolerance.
    When she departed the next day, nothing was said about our marathon. And silent furtive glances were all that ensued from the sleep-deprived woman perched on the other couch. I remember feeling very sheepish about what I had done. I felt like an immature asshole, and didn't want to be reminded of my over-the-top behaviour ever again.
    She returned, sought me out and we lived together for a considerable period. We never made love again in the same way as THAT night.
    We also never talked about what pleased us, or what we might like to try.
    Eventually, we took other lovers and drifted apart.
    But she sought me out once again. We had dinner, took in a movie and as we walked home, she turned to me and said: "I never should have left you; it was a big mistake!" Our clothes were practically on the floor before the front door closed. I felt inspired. I remember my heart racing as we made love, wanting to utilize all the subtly nunaced techniques learned from new lovers ... and then ... I shot off without warning. She immediately got up, threw her clothes on, and hissed these words at me as she wrenced her foot into her shoe .... WHY didn't you make love to me the way you did
    that night I left! I absolutely LOVED it!!!

3. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

FUCKING!FUCKING!FUCKING AWESOME.
    WE NEED MORE OF THIS KIND OF SHIT AROUND HERE!!!

Jester is that you?

Draft saved Draft deleted