telling people

da_blissmachine: I'm very sensitive about who knows.... although I've been found out in the locker room or in public restrooms, I have only voluntarily shared it with my best buddy (who I've jacked off with a couple times) and a guy a few years older than me who I used to live by (i've looked up to him as a big brother for years and ask him men's health and sex tips).

willem73: Why would you up and tell just anyone? Bizarre...

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's pretty common knowledge that I'm packing. But even if it weren't, I don't think I'd be discussing my size with someone other than those who might be affected by it (i.e. sexual partners). I don't feel that my dick size is appropriate for casual discussion, and I find other topics to be more interesting than to praise my cock to others.

FieldRatt9: When I was working in Colorado I stayed in a weekly hotel/apt. After a few months one of the guys I worked with asked me if I'd share a room to save money. I'm usually always nude at home so 3 days after I moved in he came walking out of the shower nude and sat on the couch. I must have looked shocked because he said if it bothers you I'll throw some shorts on. I said no, I was getting around to asking him if he minded. We laughed and I took a shower. I walked out, threw my towel on the sofa and sat down. I looked up and he was staring all bug eyed. "How big does that get?" he asked snickering. "Alittle over nine." I answered. He laughed and said "Well I'm not gay so don't get any ideas with that thing." I laughed "I'm not gay so we're both safe." 2 weeks later everyone at my job site knew about my cock. So I try not to take on roommates or tell too many people.

BigTeen1: Everyone makes up lies but only a few like us can tell the truth

jccs: Its just not something which comes up in conversation with my friends.The people who know are people who I have had sex with.
My brother knows but then again I did share a room with him when we were teenagers.
My best friend knows because he asked me to show him.

lttle1: [quote author=jccs link=board=youth;num=1038464118;start=0#8 date=12/08/02 at 23:34:15].
My best friend knows because he asked me to show him.[/quote]

JCCS, did your best friend already know you were big when he asked to see it? How big is he?

jccs: He is about average size,he knew I was large as he had seen me in the showers at school.He asked me if I could suck myself so I showed him:)

lttle1: [quote author=jccs link=board=youth;num=1038464118;start=0#10 date=12/09/02 at 10:33:48]He asked me if I could suck myself so I showed him:) [/quote]

That's telling him, all right! :)

Finedessert: "He asked me if I could suck myself so I showed him"

My,My, My! What a GAY thing to do. ;)

Grandpa

hungpup: hey
my buddy is pretty hung like me...and has the "tool" sticker on his car (a big wrench that says "tool")...I heard alot of hung dudes have these stickers on there car... Does anyone know where to get them??

Donk: [quote author=hungpup link=board=youth;num=1038464118;start=0#13 date=12/28/02 at 02:37:03]hey
  my buddy is pretty hung like me...and has the "tool" sticker on his car (a big wrench that says "tool")...I heard alot of hung dudes have these stickers on there car...  Does anyone know where to get them?? [/quote]

You haven't received your tool sticker yet? One should have been sent to you when you registered for LPSG! We all have them. Check your mail.

Seriously, my guess is that a "tool" sticker on a car actually signifies nothing more than that the car's owner is a tool

Icarus213: Yeah, I would guess it is for the band, Tool. Though I haven't seen a wrench as their logo before.

hungpup: lol...ya but the way the wrench is on the sticker...it looks just like a cock...

Alligator_Jack: that is the band tool, i have that exact shirt

lilAmy:
12966.jpg

thats what you boys are talking about :)