telling people

Jiri_Tha_Master: Well, what's the point of telling everybody? It's just like telling everybody that you have a birth-mark on your belly.
I only told a few people about it.

Jiri

Dick_Short: My thanks to li'l Amy for the pic.

Yup, it's at LEAST as phallic as the Broncos' horsehead.

christopher_porter: I never tell anyone about it, but everyone on the swim team knows. It seems like whenever I'm hanging out with them, my size always comes up in the conversation. It was kind of nice at first, but it gets really old when that's the only thing you ever talk about.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I posted my stats with my sig here
because when i joined i got PMs asking me.
And i thought...well...this is where it might
help people do know what i "look like' as it were.

But otherwise, i dont have pics
posted and dont discuss it.
It isnt something that i talk about
with much of anyone but partners,
or, the friends i have here.

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I never, ever tell anyone. I find they'll find out soon enough from someone or some source. Most big members here will attest it's the fastest news out there. Then if they want to see it they just have to ask... which most do, both women and men, straight and gay. But, it's not the easiest thing to hide when you hang over 7 soft and damn thick. Usually the obligatory... "damn, is that all you?..." is what I hear when they see the bulge... and the rest is already scripted.

Longhornjok: Some people might be surprised to learn that word DOES get around. I never went around telling people I was big, although I know guys saw me in the locker room plenty (football, basketball, track). The thing that kinda confounded me (at first) was when girls I didn't know would approach me about it - usually by calling me. This happened a few times in high school and a LOT in college. They were usually pretty coy about it and just start off by saying they had seen me around school and thought I was cute, but then at some point they would say their friend so-and-so had gone out with me and they couldn't believe what she had told them. It didn't take me long to realize they were interested in personally verifying the rumors. :eek:

TragicWhiteKnight: I've kept the Golden Length as secret as possible - I don't really think there's any motive for telling anyone unless you want it to become your calling card (or an instant pathway to sleazy hook-ups). Girls will objectify you or consider you too big; guys will envy or disbelieve.

While I've never been 'exposed' in my home-town, I've heard the word spread in microcosm during a holiday. To cut a long story short (and to a simple moral...you could call it the 'Willy Tell Overture', if you liked bad puns and writing too much in brackets), after a quick dalliance in Magaluf, I was recognised in three different bars (by different people) all of whom commented on my size...

gigantikok: Just like most of these guys, i too do not share this information with anyone who wants to know. I can count on my right hand how many people (I HAVEN'T had sex with) I told... 1. I guess i just don't want to be known as a big dick. :)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I guess I'm an exceptional case.

I don't go out of my way to tell everyone I meet, but I don't hide it either. I guess it's because, ordinarily, I don't have too much to boast about. For example, I know I'm a relatively smart guy, but academia isn't something to go on long whims about. For those who ask, I usually offer what I've studied in college, where I hope to go; can't really "compare" smarts without coming off as an ass. (We've seen that stuff on here, even. Hell, I've been as much a party too to discussion threads in which the participants seem to bat back and forth at whomever takes the title of demonstrating the most knowledge on a particular topic.)

I'm not a jock. I'm not really a stud either. To be honest, don't have too much to brag on -- at least on a physical level -- and as I've mentioned before, having a big dick sort of evens out the playing field, you see? Though I don't really have a self-esteem issue to contend with, if I talk about my size... well... it seems to have a strange "universal" appeal, you know what I mean? Girls get pretty shocked; some guys turn envious and rude, but I usually get the affirmative nod / "That's cool" before anything else. As it goes, I don't really have a problem telling anybody -- in fact, it usually slips out one way or another, especially if conversation about sex come up. (I don't pawn off my measurements so specifically, but I usually say "as a well-endowed guy" or something like that.)

Maybe what I'm trying to say is, there's nothing wrong with being proud of what you've got so long as your personality or sense of humor doesn't fall by the wayside?

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, dudes ... some of you are saying that tell nobody or few people your size, but have a clue: if you've posted your stats here, you've effectively announced your cock size to literally thousands of people! But, what the hell ... so have I. And what's more, I also told everyone who tuned in to my interview on the Christian and Vince Show! (They asked!)

bustyredhead: lol What'd you do, read the grocery list of men to the listening audience?

- Nene (Shopping Time!)

gigantikok: oh whoops. Guess i didn't count the people I've told on the internet because they really dont attach the information to a face. My identity is, for the most part, concealed. In person, I've only told 2 people (that I didn't have sex with or wasn't attracted to) about my size. I said only 1 before, but i was reminded that there were two people there that night.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=bustyredhead link=board=youth;num=1038464118;start=20#32 date=06/30/03 at 02:54:13]lol What'd you do, read the grocery list of men to the listening audience?[/quote]

:D No! I meant that they asked me about my size while on the air. I didn't spill the tea about other members' .. uh ... members!

7x6andchg: DMW's point is quite valid - everyone on here knows mine - it's right there next to Bucky Badger....but I generally don't tell anyone unless there is sex involved.

7x6&C

2big: i personally try to keep the information about myself hidden until the moment of truth. word-of-mouth has gotten myself more attention than i really want, but i try to weed out those interested only in my size and those actually interested in me. most people have not heard (due to my conservative nature) but those who have quickly point out what they have heard about me. it has been easy to keep them at arms length as i try to get involved in someone actually interested in me. this thing has been more of a burden to me in life than anythying, so keeping those away from me who are only interested because of my large cock is key to me. i try to tell noone.

ATL-4Life

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I will never be tellin' anyone other than the people that know, like my brother & them dudes back at home that are close friends. That's only cause we be goin on trips together in the summer & savin money using the same hotel room & a brotha's got ta clean up. It ain't my falt their was'nt no towels around,so i had to run and grab somthin' ta cover me up. but they saw me when I come out tha door.

They just looked & asked "yo, how big is that". They was makin' me so nervous. Then they were laughin' at my situation I put myself in.