telling somebody you cant have that you like them

jerkitout

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i've fallen for a guy i work with who is already in a long term relationship with another guy. obviously the only way i can really cut him out and get over this is to get a new job but i also think that telling him how i feel (he already knows that i'm bi) might at least help me clear my head. then again, i think that in my head is the faintest hope that if i told him, he might turn around and declare his love for me. haha. actually not haha, this is god damn annoying!!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Attraction and emotion are very powerful forces. Being that you work together, I wouldn't say or do anything drastic, and why quit your job if you like working there? You won't be able to quit every job that you get each time you become attacted to a coworker that you can't have as a lover. It's one of those things in life that we have to learn how to control and manage. How about socializing with him and his BF? If you become good friends, you never know what can happen in the future. Also, I've had crushes who became friends and after we became good friends and really got to know each other, I didn't want things to get sexual with them.

Good luck!