Telling who got it the previous night

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
Ladies:

Can other people tell if you've had really good (or exceptionally different) sex the previous night? Does your personality change, perhaps in a more agreeable or giddy way?

Are women more sensitive than men at noticing whether another woman has had good sex?

Have you ever walked funny the next day because of (hopefully good) sex? We joke about size making this sort of difference -- has it? (Or did you just kind of groove by everyone with a smile on your face? :rolleyes:)

Kev

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never really noticed if I changed but my 2 best friends both say they can tell. They say I act more happy/giddy and I act more relaxed and less cranky :cool:. My best friend is really good at reading me too sometimes even better than I read myself, sometimes she makes fun of me cuz she can sometimes tell just if i'm thinking about it. :smile:

jhm

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once had sex with a co-worker. She was fairly young and had only had sex with one other person before. We ended up fucking for a really long time-- like 2 hours-- and she was kind of in shock at how long we went at it. The next day at work her face was flushed all day and she had a big grin on her face. Another co-worker was like "what are you so happy about?" and she just burst out laughing.

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
A limp is a dead giveaway!

I can't say I've ever noticed this in reality. Has it happened to anyone? It would be an enormous ego boost to the guy, assuming that the femme isn't actually suffering. (I've heard plenty of women gush about the "good pain" they get from a large partner -- don't know if that extends as far as causing a limp.)

Kev

blondstranger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once I went golfing the day after a night with a big partner and when the cart hit bumps on the course it hurt. I just grinned and went about my business...