Telling who got it the previous night

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Kevbo, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

Ladies:

Can other people tell if you've had really good (or exceptionally different) sex the previous night? Does your personality change, perhaps in a more agreeable or giddy way?

Are women more sensitive than men at noticing whether another woman has had good sex?

Have you ever walked funny the next day because of (hopefully good) sex? We joke about size making this sort of difference -- has it? (Or did you just kind of groove by everyone with a smile on your face? :rolleyes:)

Kev

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I always walk funny.. glowing faces, whispers to female co-workers.. etc.

3. Mushroom Maniac

Mushroom Maniac New Member

Albums:
    A limp is a dead giveaway!

4. D_Bob_N_Weaver

D_Bob_N_Weaver New Member

Albums:
    Don't know about the night before, but I girl I used to date said that they could always tell at work when we'd had sex in the morning.

5. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

I never really noticed if I changed but my 2 best friends both say they can tell. They say I act more happy/giddy and I act more relaxed and less cranky :cool:. My best friend is really good at reading me too sometimes even better than I read myself, sometimes she makes fun of me cuz she can sometimes tell just if i'm thinking about it. :smile:

6. jhm

jhm Member

I once had sex with a co-worker. She was fairly young and had only had sex with one other person before. We ended up fucking for a really long time-- like 2 hours-- and she was kind of in shock at how long we went at it. The next day at work her face was flushed all day and she had a big grin on her face. Another co-worker was like "what are you so happy about?" and she just burst out laughing.

7. Kevbo

Kevbo Member

I can't say I've ever noticed this in reality. Has it happened to anyone? It would be an enormous ego boost to the guy, assuming that the femme isn't actually suffering. (I've heard plenty of women gush about the "good pain" they get from a large partner -- don't know if that extends as far as causing a limp.)

Kev

8. blondstranger

blondstranger New Member

Once I went golfing the day after a night with a big partner and when the cart hit bumps on the course it hurt. I just grinned and went about my business...

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Not usually, but if i say ive got really sore legs then thats the first assumption. Sometimes they're right and sometimes they're not.

Draft saved Draft deleted