Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a few dates with a new girl having been separated last year, It has been going well so far. I was wondering when it might be appropriate to tell her abut LPSG. I dont want it to be to soon but I also do not want to hide it from her. Any suggestions?

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Well, how about a woman answer here in ask a woman, eh?
(I’m sure the comment will go away, but just a reminder see you those who get newsfeed, remember where you post.

Two partners have known I was on here. I merely call it the “obsessed site.“ maybe the “bunch of dicks” site. I refer to Fet as “the pervs.” I only reference them if I have to give a source of a tidbit of info/share a bad joke.

Things to consider:
Does she need to know you are in specialized forums as long as you aren’t trawling for strange?
What do you expect out of that knowledge?
Do you really want her bumping into your ex here?
Women will see that the vast, vapid majority of men online are, well, vast and vapid.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Depends on her perspective. There are people that don’t know I’m on here and people that do. Some people think an adult site is perverse. I’m not a pervert. I just like adult conversation. I like open-minded people.

If a guy I was dating told me he was a member of an adult site, it wouldn’t necessarily bother me. But I’d be making my own account and seeing what kind of stuff he’s posting. If he’s looking for hookups? Dealbreaker. Bemoaning about his dick? Dealbreaker.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are maybe three people in real life that know I'm a member here. None except my husband are members, and he doesn't even come on anymore. They knew I was on staff here and thought it was a lark. They don't know my involvement.

When my husband found this site he actually thought it was a support group. I laughed at him, and he got upset. Now he realizes how silly it was.

Now, if he had an account here and didn't tell me, but I learned about it later how much different would my attitude be? Don't know. Probably would ask him why he kept it a secret since it seems innocuous enough unless he was a closet bisexual. Then we'd have an opportunity to talk about it.

I told him once that I went into the chat room. He asked if men were showing off. I said yes. He asked if I showed off. I said indeed not. He said cool.

Why wasn't he worried? Because he knows show offs don't get my motor running. But he does!

Only you can answer your question effectively. How or when is up to you. If it were me I'd say whatever floats your boat.

I will say this, the day that he asks me to quit the site will be my final sign off. As much as I love interacting with the folks here, nothing is more important than our relationship.

D

deleted5506831

Depends on her perspective. There are people that don’t know I’m on here and people that do. Some people think an adult site is perverse. I’m not a pervert. I just like adult conversation. I like open-minded people.

If a guy I was dating told me he was a member of an adult site, it wouldn’t necessarily bother me. But I’d be making my own account and seeing what kind of stuff he’s posting. If he’s looking for hookups? Dealbreaker. Bemoaning about his dick? Dealbreaker.

THIS!! Completely agree