Telling Your Parents

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My mom has always known for as long as I can remember. Of course, being open about nudity around the house is the reason for that.

whng9

Sexy Member
Media
I was getting ready to go meet some friends when I was maybe 14. Tight jeans were in fashion at the time.....and I was maybe almost 6 by 5 soft by then. My mom asked me what I was stuffing in my jeans! I was so embarrased, I don't even remember what I told her. It never came up again, my dad must have clued her in.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They don't know, and I could'nt think of a reason why they should know.
Give me the money and i'll buy my own clothes!..........cut out the middle man......

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My mother has made the remark to me that I should always wear baggy pants, because otherwise I "showed too much." lol

She has also said to me when I was coming down the stairs in a pair of boxers once that I better always make sure I wore long boxers to hide everything, but that briefs kept everything in place better.

Mothers just have a way with words...

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by thelastoneever2000@Oct 27 2005, 11:34 AM
i dont think theres any reason someone needs to come out and tell their parents they have a large penis....
[post=355933]Quoted post[/post]​

I honestly think there is. Despite how great this place is, parents should be the first place any one feels they can go to with help and advice.

Obviously this thread will have its share of funny stories like prepstudinc's and others, but it's more than just telling your parents "Hey I have a huge cock! Cya!" Like I just said, if we all were comfortable with being open with our parents, I think we'd all be better off.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this doesn't always hold true, but...many well hung kids have a well hung
dad, so i think that the parents should almost expect it.
There was always a lot of subtle hinting and teasing about
the well hung men in my family (it wasnt blatant, just my dad joking around a bit).
My brother was a chip off the old block, although i'm average.

The parents of my godchild noticed the big endowment of their son when he was
a teeny child, so...i think some parents know already.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I think we're kidding ourselves if we don't realize that our parents know a lot more than we give them credit for. They know if we're hung or not, they know when we've snuck out of the house at night, they know all the stunts and they know all our secrets, even before we tell them. Parents MAY CHOOSE to ignore things and may not want to blatantly know things, but deep down, they do. I'm sure that most of our parents know or knew that we are hung. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to realize what the bulge snaking down our leg is.

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't think there's anything wrong with kids telling there parents or parents being aware of it. And like Monty said, they probably are.

I personally never had a reason to hold a discussion with them about it. Not to mention the fact that i'm a grower, so I never really had a difficult life in regards to my penis.........so to speak..... :p

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
I think my mother and I have silently agreed not to discuss it. Truth is, I don't feel comfortable knowing, much less having a conversation, about my endowment. My parents divorced almost twenty years ago, so if it just so happened that I got my size from my father, so be it. It's not important. And I've been pretty much in charge of what clothes I choose to wear, and my mom might slip me a few sweaters during Christmas.

She gave me some Joe Boxer boxer briefs a while back and I -- and my package, silently -- thanked her. She caught on quickly that briefs were never going to be good with me. I just said that they weren't comfortable.

Heh. I recently taught a parenting unit on teaching sexuality and sexual self-respect to children. I find it interesting that my mom was too bashful to have much of a formal sex talk with me -- hell, she'd lapse into Greek to name body parts. And she was pretty comfortable with nudity at home. She walked around bare-assed and after a certain age, I started locking doors and asking Mom not to come in while I was in the shower. She laughed at me for being modest, but respected my boundary -- a good thing in the end.

Dr Rock

Experimental Member
Media
who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
Sexuality
Unsure
Originally posted by HappyHammer1977@Oct 27 2005, 03:47 PM
They've seen you naked from the day you were born.
[post=355943]Quoted post[/post]​
well, i can only speak for myself here, but i'm pretty sure my mother ain't seen me naked since the day i first figured how to put on pants by myself.

AND THAT WAS AT LEAST 2 WEEKS AGO HURR HURR

Skinny Guinea

Experimental Member
Media
Exactly what I thought. Why would anyone need to know? And, as others have said, parents know from a young age anyway.

Originally posted by Dr Rock@Oct 27 2005, 08:38 AM
I admit i've never given any thought to whether or not my mother is aware of my dick size, and i can't imagine why she (or i) would care. :shrug:
[post=355937]Quoted post[/post]​

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
I think it is a shame that guys are so far removed from their dads. I think most boys go through the, "I am a big boy now, mom please don't come into the bathroom while I shower." But a lot of insecurities about dick size, the process of puberty etc, could be settled if dads were more open with their sons. I think it is fine if fathers shower with their sons at a young age. From what I have seen, guys who were were around their dads in the in nude had fewer hangups than those who are modest around their dads.

I mayself had many hangups. I was grown when an opportunity came for me to be nude in front of my dad. I am glad I did. He commented that he had never seen me nude since puberty. I mumbled some stuff about not feeling secure about my size. My dad said there is nothing wrong with your size. You are the same size as me and he whipped it out to show me.

That experience made me feel much better about myself. I had my Dad's blessing even if I was in my late twenties. I think if many guys had their dads tell them they were just fine the way they are in penis size, it would do wonders for their ego and solved a lot of anxieties out there. I know it did for me.

I never felt the need for my mom's blessing in that department. Maybe it is because I knew I already had it no matter what. I don't know.

Anyway, you young guys, your father is not a sexual deviate if he happens to see your penis. He is your father. His blessing should be of great importance to you. And you aren't a pervert if you want Dad to see it and approve. That is in no way sexual activity.