Telling your Wife/Girlfriend you like to look at naked men

knightiex0x

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality is so many possibilities.. If we stuck to just one, there would be no happy couples. I think you should definately tell your girlfriend about your interest in men. If you keep it to yourself, she will eventually feel your "drifting away" alone with your secret and that will create trust issues in your relationship. If she is "the one", she will try to understand you and even be grateful for your honesty and your trust in her. However, if you prefer dicks and don't like her pussy.. it means she's not "the one".

If you are not opened about it, your "secret" will be revealed anyhow.. be it in your distance, your guilt feeling, your own frustration.. which will ruin your intimate relationship with her.

Do what most married guys do - get a gym membership and check out the other dudes in the locker room and shower. It doesn't sound like you want to have sex with other guys, just check them out. I do the same thing. I don't want to have sex with them, but I enjoy checking out a really well built guy in the shower and locker room. From the amount of looks I've gotten from other guys in the shower and locker room (many wearing wedding bands), I hardly think I'm alone in this.

Zula

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My BF told me about his bi-curiosities in the past and the things that turn him on presently to see, and I think its hot. I think its even hotter that he told me. I think if you want her to be the one, being open is the only way. If she is the one then she will except you, if she doesnt do you want to hide what you like forever?