Temperature and PE

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have read that things like nicotine and caffeine constrict the blood vessels in you penis, making PE exercises less effective. What about room temperature or outdoor temperature? Meaning should someone doing PE always make sure they are dressed very warmly? I tend to get hot very easily, and will have the windows open even when it's pretty cold out, but my building is very warm. The one problem though is that it seems like only my body (stomach, torso, chest) and face seem to get over-heated. So my feet will be freezing, but if I lower the air-conditioner (or close the windows in the winter) my core will feel uncomfortably warm. After the feet, the hands get coldest next, followed by the goods :smile:.

Before you say lower the heat, you should know the apartment I'm in has the heat blasting outside my control for the most part. I can only choose to not turn on the radiator, but the heat still comes off the pipes. In the summer it is brutally hot without AC.

Back to the PE connection. Today my penis has been shriveled up due to it being colder than usual so I shut off the AC completely. It looked like I came out of the ocean mid-February. That got me thinking about my imminent jump into PE. To make the most of my efforts should I sacrifice my overall comfort and feel overly-warm so I don't risk the dreaded shrinkage like a one George Costanza?:smile: As I stated I will begin PE pretty soon, so I want to know where shrinkage comes into play.

I have started doing a kind of dry jelq after peeing, to make sure I get all the drops out. It seems like the shake just doesn't cut it for me (there will be subsequent droplets). So I do 4 dry jelqs (2 with each hand), shake a bit, then repeat the 4 jelqs. I'm wondering if this is bad since I'm not doing a warm-up or cool down with a warm towel? I figured a total of 8 jelqs (4 with each hand) couldn't by that harmful. I did notice today with the severe shrinkage it was harder to do the jelqs. I lose a lot more in girth than length, but there is still very noticeable length loss. So it was just harder to get a fluid movement.

Thanks for any help. I hope my messages aren't too long for other readers. I tend to have difficulty getting my thoughts out in an efficient manner. I'm not just "talking" to hear myself type:rolleyes:, so to speak.:wink::biggrin1:

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont think those dry jelqs will have any effect since it is just a few, i still wouldn't do it though just incase.
As for the temp of your room just do whatever you're more comfortable with, I usually lower the ac and get my room a little warmer then usual before I do a pe session because it helps keep that loose feeling after i warm up.

Shadontay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What about throughout the rest of the day (well before and/or after PE exercises)? Should I avoid swimming unless it is in a heated pool? Should I wear thermal underwear in the winter (or at least very warm pants, e.g. corduroys)? Stuff like that.

Slothbear753

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I read somewhere that having freezing feet/hands is a sign of poor circulation. Try doing some more cardiovascular exercise. I’ve heard some people have even cured their hard flaccid this ways. Just improving overall blood flow can fight shrinkage.