Temperature & Size

henryroyce

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am curious to find out if I am the only person whos flaccid size is affected by temperature. In the summer, I am perfectly happy with my 4.5' (at least) soft pecker:smile: ..... but come the winter, my fella doesn't seem to like the cold too much. On a bad day he is only 3', and he looses some of his girth too...:confused:.

Fortunately, the temperature has NO effect on him erect... and if he is small due to the cold, he becomes even more of a grower.

Anyone else noticed this?

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Oh yeah, I definitely hang lower in the summer, but then again it was 80 degrees warmer today than it was 6 months ago, so I'm not too surprised

T

that_other_guy

right now im on holiday in costa rica and yes, temp does affect size. i havent measured my flaccid length n a while but i know its consistantley longer when i'm in a warmer moister environment. no effect on errect

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
henryroyce said:
I am curious to find out if I am the only person whos flaccid size is affected by temperature. In the summer, I am perfectly happy with my 4.5' (at least) soft pecker:smile: ..... but come the winter, my fella doesn't seem to like the cold too much. On a bad day he is only 3', and he looses some of his girth too...:confused:.

Fortunately, the temperature has NO effect on him erect... and if he is small due to the cold, he becomes even more of a grower.

Anyone else noticed this?

Ah, glad you asked!! The body is an amazing organism.
The only reason why the penis is situated out of the body is that it needs to be 2/3 degrees colder than in the human body as sperm cannot be produced and transported through the testes at a higher or lower temperature nor can the sperm mature in the lobules within the scrotum. SO logically winter is cold and the muscles in the scrotum contract, pulling the testes and penis towards the heat of your body to adjust the suitable temperature. In summer its the opposite happens!
enjoy boys :rolleyes:
-bec

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
AboutAverage said:
We do Bec, we do. :wink:
:flirt: what is someone like you talking to a nerd like me :rolleyes: lol
kidding, it also worries me that the poster of this topic didnt know this,
wasnt anyone taught sex ed in lower school? shucks.
-bec

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
missbec said:
what is someone like you talking to a nerd like me :rolleyes:
No matter what you may think from my pics, I assure you, I'm a serious conteder for biggest nerd on lpsg, trust me *tries to hide coin collection and report cards*.

And don't get me started on my (entirely lackluster) sex ed...

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
AboutAverage said:
No matter what you may think from my pics, I assure you, I'm a serious conteder for biggest nerd on lpsg, trust me *tries to hide coin collection and report cards*.

And don't get me started on my (entirely lackluster) sex ed...

oh your coin collections just wont cut it my dear!
report cards may :rolleyes:
I do wonder how many good looking nerds are out there, oh the guys didnt know what to do, its either "give her shit" shes a nerd or omg, shes cute ill just ignore the nerd in her or appreaciate it. Its grand having it both ways, well somehwat i think myself a better looker than the typical nerd i guess. but i try not to discriminate, im a nice person :cool:
-bec

henryroyce

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
missbec said:
:flirt: what is someone like you talking to a nerd like me :rolleyes: lol
kidding, it also worries me that the poster of this topic didnt know this,
wasnt anyone taught sex ed in lower school? shucks.
-bec

My sex ed certainly did not cover this - so worry not. Actually, I was brought up in a tropical climate so shrinkage due to cold was never much of an issue. By the way, as an owner of a not altogether small penis, I know that the shrinkage is more than just contraction of my scrotum..... I think it much more likely that blood flow slows down a bit in colder conditions - less blood = smaller willy.

So Becs, I hope you aren't too worried about me!!!!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
missbec said:
I do wonder how many good looking nerds are out there, oh the guys didnt know what to do, its either "give her shit" shes a nerd or omg, shes cute ill just ignore the nerd in her or appreciate it.
-bec

How 'bout baseball cards, a stamp collection, maxed-out SAT's AND good grades? How 'bout that for nerd-dom?

I always enjoy talking to smart girls or women. Those glasses have got to come off sometime... let me be the one to help you off with 'em! (I wear contact lenses...!)

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
It would be strange if your penis was unsensitive to temperatures. Hot temperatures expand blood vessels, and so the penis gets bigger, while cold has the opposite effect.

After showers and in these hot summer days my penis looks more than its 6 normal inches, maybe 7 or a bit more.

On the other hand, sea bathes have devastating impact:smile: .

D

deleted3782

I suppose I am a bit of a renegade. If I am cool, or in cool water, my nuts tighten up and my dick firms and lengthens. If I am dead hot, like after mowing grass, my nuts get floppy but my dick has extreme shrinkage. When I was in prep school and all us guys showered together, I could make my dick look longer and fuller by cooling the water off - the cooler the better. On the other hand, a good workout was pretty devestating to my image as a major macho dude...

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
art said:
How 'bout baseball cards, a stamp collection, maxed-out SAT's AND good grades? How 'bout that for nerd-dom?

I always enjoy talking to smart girls or women. Those glasses have got to come off sometime... let me be the one to help you off with 'em! (I wear contact lenses...!)

:cool: impressing art,
These glasses of mine arent coming off that easily!!! They are me, well depending on what the occasion is i may take them off :tongue:
I used contacts for a while, i had a blue one in my left eye and my eyes are brown, that was somethign special, but they dry my eyes out unfortunately:mad:
-bec

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
exwhysee said:
I suppose I am a bit of a renegade. If I am cool, or in cool water, my nuts tighten up and my dick firms and lengthens. If I am dead hot, like after mowing grass, my nuts get floppy but my dick has extreme shrinkage. When I was in prep school and all us guys showered together, I could make my dick look longer and fuller by cooling the water off - the cooler the better. On the other hand, a good workout was pretty devestating to my image as a major macho dude...

Me too, the colder the longer I am, if gets hot my dick get smaller, its a good thing I live in a fairly cool area.:tongue:

missbec

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
henryroyce said:
My sex ed certainly did not cover this - so worry not. Actually, I was brought up in a tropical climate so shrinkage due to cold was never much of an issue. By the way, as an owner of a not altogether small penis, I know that the shrinkage is more than just contraction of my scrotum..... I think it much more likely that blood flow slows down a bit in colder conditions - less blood = smaller willy.

So Becs, I hope you aren't too worried about me!!!!

Its always worrying that a male doesn't know why his dick isn't the same size flaccid in winter than Summer! :eek:
Its a good thought you have with less blood flow, the penis itself is a muscle and is indeed circulated with less blood in winter when not in use, that blood is circulated where it is needed more; the testes :rolleyes:
-bec

smally

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
missbec said:
:cool: impressing art,
These glasses of mine arent coming off that easily!!! They are me, well depending on what the occasion is i may take them off :tongue:
I used contacts for a while, i had a blue one in my left eye and my eyes are brown, that was somethign special, but they dry my eyes out unfortunately:mad:
-bec

Nerdy girls are quite hot, IMO... glasses too! Really smart women are sexy.. smart and funny women; especially so

hairyhanger

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
exwhysee said:

Im with ya on this one, when its cool out my nuts go into hiding and dick lengthens, but in heat my nut sack is all over the place and dick goes into hiding???
Glad to know im not the only one with this issue..

henryroyce

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
missbec said:
Its always worrying that a male doesn't know why his dick isn't the same size flaccid in winter than Summer! :eek:
Its a good thought you have with less blood flow, the penis itself is a muscle and is indeed circulated with less blood in winter when not in use, that blood is circulated where it is needed more; the testes :rolleyes:
-bec

So Bec, how do you explain the guys who have posted to say that the opposite is true for them? It makes my eyes water to think that all that shrinkage from my penis in cold weather has gone to my testes - I'm surprised they don't blow up like balloons and pop!:eek: