Temple Garments

collin52

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone here have any pictures of themselves in temple garments? I think they are incredibly hot and love seeing pictures of men in their garments. Thanks!

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
NO...and i can't imagine...ANY MEMBER OF ANY CHURCH that requires temple undergarments to have their pic taken while wearing them...

I am Mormon...i no longer even feel right about wearing them...which is my own choice...but to distribute pics of temple garments while being worn...i find that offensive if nothing else, its sacrilegious..

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There are several threads about this subject already. If you click on the "search" button at the top of the screen, you can enter the subject for which you want to search.

However, since garments are sacred, I doubt you're going to find much aboutt hem, even on Google. Other than some basic photos of them, that's probably the best you're going to do.

I have to admit that I find the fascination with garments rather strange, since to devout church members, they are more than underwear and most garment wearing LDS members probably would not pose in them.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NO...and i can't imagine...ANY MEMBER OF ANY CHURCH that requires temple undergarments to have their pic taken while wearing them...

I am Mormon...i no longer even feel right about wearing them...which is my own choice...but to distribute pics of temple garments while being worn...i find that offensive if nothing else, its sacrilegious..

Well I have seen a Mormon :rolleyes: in his "garments". And all I can say is :eek:mfg: .

I will say those guys are hot. Coming to the door. With their knapsacks and quads. Their Ben Affleckedness. Their Matt Damon je ne sais quoi.

Maybe that is the appeal of it. When you strip off the puritanicals...you find there is a man burning inside those things. A red hot sexual creature on a leash.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

For the alternate point of view... As a former Mormon myself, the garments hold no particular meaning for me -- it's just cotton or cotton/poly.

I would not flaunt wearing them publicly in front of a "true believing Mormon," but I don't really expect any of those Mormons to be subscribed to this forum, so I think it all works out.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Thanks, TtheAmazing, for the water that just got sprayed all over my desk.

I am LDS and I wear the subject garments. Although I obviously fall far short of the glory that God must have planned for me, you won't find me misusing them. I don't consider them "underwear." Rather, they are more like a shield that protect me spiritually as well as physically. I treat them reverently and it breaks my heart to see them defiled on the internet.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a former Mormon (my mom's side goes way back to the Smith/Young line) I've always thought they were ugly and weird. My sisters and their husbands all wear them. The only reason I could think of somebody wanting to get all hot over them is because of the taboo about it.

You know, old school was that they wore them all the time. My mom's 3rd husband is Catholic and he got all grossed out by her wanting to wear them all the time so she had to take them off for sex. ewwww I can't believe she told me that. Also, rumor has it that my great grandmother bathed in hers then took off half the old ones, dried that side of her body off, then put on the new ones on that arm and leg, then did the other side. When I think of it I just shake my head.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm not a Mormon but I agree with you. I don't understand why anyone would feel the need to eroticize a sacred garment. :confused: I know everyone has a fetish; but that just seems to speak to a deeper issue.

:lmao: OMG! My cousin went there and that was my first thougt when I saw the thread title. :biggrin1: I thought he wanted pics of guys at the Penn Relays.

The Penn Relays (also Penn Relays Carnival) are the oldest and largest track and field competition in the United States, hosted annually since April 21, 1895 by the University of Pennsylvania at Franklin Field in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It regularly attracts more than 15,000 participants from high schools, colleges, and track clubs throughout North America and abroad, notably Jamaica, competing in more than 300 events over five days. Historically, the event has been credited with popularizing the running of relay races. It is held during the last full week in April, ending on the last Saturday in April. Attendance typically tops 100,000 over the final three days, and has been known to surpass 50,000 on Saturday. The Penn Relays also holds a CYO night for Catholic Middle Schools in the Archdiocese of Philadelphia. Preliminaries are run on the Tuesday during Carnival Week, and the Finals are run on Friday.

sfniceguy

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I am LDS and I wear the subject garments. Although I obviously fall far short of the glory that God must have planned for me, you won't find me misusing them. I don't consider them "underwear." Rather, they are more like a shield that protect me spiritually as well as physically. I treat them reverently and it breaks my heart to see them defiled on the internet.

Are you serious? Do you have a problem seeing garments on the Internet, but everything else you're here seeing is A-OK with your LDS sensibilities?

noone_home

1st Like
Media
Greensboro (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Depends on what spiritual (&/or religious) bent the wearer has, and
the inquiring viewer wants...

Many Pagan spiritual 'paths' consider sex and/or nudity more sacred
than clothing... and many male practitioners would show themselves
naked (much less in religio-garb) i a heartbeat!

Gosh, dig around on the net, I'm sure you'll uncover tons of pics!
Maybe even try SCA in your searches... if nothing you'll uncover
guys in Utili-kilts - always hot too!

All the best!