Temporary ED Problem

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by refresh9, Jul 10, 2007.

1. refresh9

refresh9 New Member

So I remember I had this problem with stretching my penis downward and hearing a 'pop'. It freakd me out I thought I broke my penis. I tried to get it up later, and it wouldn't. Erections sucked. I thought oh man I really did damage my dick. Now after waiting a year later (idiot), I asked the doctor and he said it was nothing, just the ligament. So I actually think my loss of erection was just do to the hardcore stretching I was doing. Which of course the ED usually subsides when the PE is stopped. So here after this whole year of freaking out I have worked myself into anxiety, scared to even have intercourse in fear of losing an erection. Its happened before, eek.

Moral of the story? If you think you did something wrong, GO to the DOCTOR! Immediately, before you work yourself into a horrible state of mind that may take months to get out of. I am currently trying get out of this mentality. And just to think it was a pop of just my ligament, and as I believe just temporary ED, from stretching too much. Makes me wish I just layed off my dick after the pop, so I never would have seen my erection problems. Now I got this anxiety I have to shake. Currently I injured my penis stretching while being mad the other day, and now I've lost sensation in my glans, which hopefully returns, if not off to the doctor I go. Again, if you think something is wrong go to the doctor, don't let it feed on your brain. And further more, if you get ED from PE, its more than likely temporary and will subside after stopping PE for a month atleast, and leaving your penis alone. Be safe.

2. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Anxiety can cause ED for sure. It's kinda like being with a partner you really don't have an interest in or are worried about performance if that stuff creeps into your head more than likely the penis will not perform as you want it.

Refresh9 if you are injuring yourself a lot then you might want to look at the routine and the amount of force/pressure you are using to do it.

3. refresh9

refresh9 New Member

yeah i agree i have anxiety about it.. i tried having sex with a partner around that time too with it in my head.. killed me.. i hope i can shake the anxiety.. just to think if i didn't hear the pop.. i woulda noticed my stretching was too intense and hold off.. but the pop made me FREAK.. whatever tho trying to move on

Draft saved Draft deleted