temporary pump gains

themember

Just Browsing
Media
ive heard pumping doesnt create permanent results but say one were to pump before sex how much could he gain? and how long before it goes back to normal?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
For some, pumping creates more permanent results.

How much you might gain by pumping before sex depends on a lot of things, including how large you are to start with, how elastic you are, and what pumping routine you're employing. You will probably gain something. How much varies by the individual.

How long it takes before it goes back to normal also varies, but I think it is safe to say that it would be measured in hours, not minutes. The greater experience that you have with pumping, the longer the gains last, and that's how temporary gains turn into more permanent gains.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Lampwick. You'll find that any length gained in the tube, beyound normal erect length, will dissappear almost immediatly your pump session is over; girth will diminish possibly over several hours. The more consistantly you pump the more chance there is of making permanent gains, but believe me, it can be a long long road. It took me around 30 years to make 1 1/4". You need to be looking at pumping for fun and whatever comes along as a bonus.