temporary tattoos

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigD_2, Aug 6, 2010.

1. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I am interested in the concept of a tattoo, but I think I'd like to start with a temporary one to see how it looks. Any thoughts or advice on temporary tattoos? A type that is better / worse, or easier / more difficult to apply? How long do they last, how much do they cost, will a regular tattoo parlor have them available or will they think that's crazy and try to sell me on a real one?

Thanks -

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I've never seen a temp tattoo look real.Maybe there are some out there but in my tattooists studio he doesnt have any temp tattoos.

Any reputable tattooist wouldnt try to sell you a tattoo

Thing is,you have to be 100% on the design etc before you get any ink done
    JMO

3. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please for the love of god, no tribal arm tattoos (or barbed wire) or Chinese characters!

4. MrE

MrE
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i agree with Princess Tasha, ive never seen a temporary tattoo look real; instead of looking at temporary ones, perhaps look into a henna tattoo first?

and i agree with PT again; if you are looking to get your first one, make sure its a tattoo you want and wouldnt regret - also, try and even personalize it; change it up a bit and make it look they way YOU want

if you are deciding on getting a real tattoo, make sure u look around local shops or whatnot and find an artist that would make the piece look the best - they should have booklets or something with artist portfolio's in them - theres no harm in just browsing the portfolios

5. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Also,look at tattoo sites/google etc.I have seen some lovely designs in places like that.Alot can be tweaked to exactly the way you want them.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice