temporary tattoos

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigD_2, Aug 6, 2010.

1. BigD_2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    So I am interested in the concept of a tattoo, but I think I'd like to start with a temporary one to see how it looks. Any thoughts or advice on temporary tattoos? A type that is better / worse, or easier / more difficult to apply? How long do they last, how much do they cost, will a regular tattoo parlor have them available or will they think that's crazy and try to sell me on a real one?

Thanks -

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

I've never seen a temp tattoo look real.Maybe there are some out there but in my tattooists studio he doesnt have any temp tattoos.

Any reputable tattooist wouldnt try to sell you a tattoo

Thing is,you have to be 100% on the design etc before you get any ink done
    JMO

3. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Please for the love of god, no tribal arm tattoos (or barbed wire) or Chinese characters!

4. MrE

MrE
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i agree with Princess Tasha, ive never seen a temporary tattoo look real; instead of looking at temporary ones, perhaps look into a henna tattoo first?

and i agree with PT again; if you are looking to get your first one, make sure its a tattoo you want and wouldnt regret - also, try and even personalize it; change it up a bit and make it look they way YOU want

if you are deciding on getting a real tattoo, make sure u look around local shops or whatnot and find an artist that would make the piece look the best - they should have booklets or something with artist portfolio's in them - theres no harm in just browsing the portfolios

5. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Also,look at tattoo sites/google etc.I have seen some lovely designs in places like that.Alot can be tweaked to exactly the way you want them.

Draft saved Draft deleted