Tempted to go after trump on fb

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh shit. I've had too mch to drink again, and I'm feeling reckless. I'm about to go on Facebook and start spouting off about Trump being an imbicile and how no real American can support that fucking embarrassment of gelled puke. My wife's parents and cetera support Trump. I'm hard pressed (heh heh heh...heh heh...he said 'hard pressed' heh heh) to restrain myself.

How do you spell imbicile? Imbacil? Imbecil?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've done my share of Trump shitting, but TBH he's the kind of narcissist that feeds on ANY attention he gets.

Go after the policy issues. The personal attacks are his level, and the masses keep stooping to it.

Rise the fuck above. I deal with his supporters every day too. I have to SERVE some. I have to clean up after them. I don't let them hold the high card.

Oh, and.. cheers. I'm having a 40 oz bottle of Olde English myself. Cheers.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The planet can't handle 3 more years of a Trump presidency.

Trump is a small, black-hearted son of a bitch. He threw rocks at babies when he was a kid. We're talking pathology.

Our only hope is his age and diet of fast food will runs its natural course.

But it's always nice to hear from the xenophobic asshats of the world.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
as a Canadian....yes, thank God he's your president! Honestly! No sarcasm intended.... your country couldn't withstand another 4 years of Obama/Clinton.

Just saying.....

Our Canadian members are generally all super Awsum. With that one posting you have thrown the entire Country's Awsum score way down

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Aahhh, Mom!

This thread is about drunken mistakes and self destructive behavior. Trump voters just happen to be self destructive and the rest of us need a drink to deal with the current state of the union.

P.S. Leinenkugel makes a Vanilla Porter that would make bipartisan centerists weep.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh shit. I've had too mch to drink again, and I'm feeling reckless. I'm about to go on Facebook and start spouting off about Trump being an imbicile and how no real American can support that fucking embarrassment of gelled puke. My wife's parents and cetera support Trump. I'm hard pressed (heh heh heh...heh heh...he said 'hard pressed' heh heh) to restrain myself.

Never mind. Let's get you to bed.

PetiteLatina2015

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank God Trump is our president.
as a Canadian....yes, thank God he's your president! Honestly! No sarcasm intended.... your country couldn't withstand another 4 years of Obama/Clinton.

Just saying.....

IMG_3040.GIF

Media
Trump has adult-diaper butt.
jRr4ya5j.jpg

Media

Just saying.....
You can thank someone else for his presidency. God had little to do with it.

We’ll be glad to trade this...
Untitled%2B3.jpeg
for this
reasons-women-support-justin-trudeau

Just sayin’...