Ten Canoes

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
Ten Canoes came out on dvd today in the US. A mythical storytelling tale of the Aboriginals. All the actors appear completely nude thru out the movie. I have had a thing for the "primitive", "indigenous", "tribal", "warrior" man. I guess it stems from watching all those programs like Faces of Culture on pbs as a youth. Jamie Gulpilil who is on the cover in this pic, has a pretty nice body. Now I'm not trying to make this movie all perverse. It is really an interesting cute funny movie. Check it out if u have not seen it yet.

Attachments

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!! This sounds like MY kind of movie (and not even the nude thing...) I just love movies about this kind of subject matter!

I'll have to look for it.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw a documentary about the making of the movie. Apparently, most of the actors were embarrassed about appearing in the nude for the film. It was only the wish to respect traditional aboriginal values and culture plus a few alcoholic drinks that got them over their shyness. Even so, they wanted to ban their women from the shooting of the movie.

A very interesting story and the documentary, too.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
OOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!! This sounds like MY kind of movie (and not even the nude thing...) I just love movies about this kind of subject matter!

I'll have to look for it.

whatireallywant, if you like these kinds of films. If you have not already seen it. You might also want to check out a film called Masai: The Rain Warriors. A breathtaking beautifully shot film.

Attachments

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Ten Canoes came out on dvd today in the US. A mythical storytelling tale of the Aboriginals. All the actors appear completely nude thru out the movie. I have had a thing for the "primitive", "indigenous", "tribal", "warrior" man. I guess it stems from watching all those programs like Faces of Culture on pbs as a youth. Jamie Gulpilil who is on the cover in this pic, has a pretty nice body. Now I'm not trying to make this movie all perverse. It is really an interesting cute funny movie. Check it out if u have not seen it yet.

beautiful ass on him....