Tendinitis/Ligament Issues?

anubis72

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I'm a little apprehensive to see a doctor about this so I'll throw this question out there to see if I can at least see if this is cause for alarm or not.

My wife and I have a lot of sex (even after 13 years of marriage), and on top of that, I masturbate daily. I'm a bit of a sex addict. Anywho, I've noticed this before but not as severe...I seem to have a strained ligament along the top left surface of my penis, going from the base to about 3/4 of the way up the shaft. It is quite visible, especially when I have an erection, and looks like something's been implanted there. It's quite painful and feels like its calcified, or at least very tight. I'm familiar with Peyronie's but this isn't causing any severe curvature. Whenever I try to Google the symptoms, that's the only thing that comes up.

I'm kinda waiting for my wife to have her period when our activity pretty well stops to see if it's just a case of too much sex causing an inflammation or not.

Anyone else have or heard of this?

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
Never heard of it.
Are there actually any tendons or ligaments running down the penis?
I know of the fundiform ligament and the suspensory ligament, but these are both at the base of the penis and don't run down its length.
Anyone?

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Never heard of it.
Are there actually any tendons or ligaments running down the penis?
I know of the fundiform ligament and the suspensory ligament, but these are both at the base of the penis and don't run down its length.
Anyone?

I think this is correct, I don't think there are any ligaments running down the length of the penis.

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media