Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i have one.. yes its on the smaller size but really is good... I THINK the white model is a little larger - maybe only girth wise though?? Not sure - do some research before you buy maybe... I would probably go for that one next if I was to get another... No - cant penetrate all the way if you are longer than 6 - 6.5 - But sure feels good.... Pics in my gallery/album.... feel free to pm me if questions.... cheers!

http://www.lpsg.org/members/dbjones69/albums/

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
They do look good, they make a US Tenga also which is larger. I'd like to try it also
US Tenga is also marketed as Tenga 8.0. It's about an inch longer than the regular models, but only about 7 inches total. It's really frustrating if you have a longer dick...not a good time.

(Actually I admire the guys who can use the regular model. I like to imagine shorter dicks are really ultra-concentrated, high-efficiency, or double-strength.)

dbjones1969

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yeah - I have a tenga fliphole black and a fleshlight ice original - the tenga is not nearly as deep - I cannot completely penetrate the fliphole - only about three quarters - but it does feel very good for what it is.. lots of sensory stimuli inside this thing... i would give it 2 thumbs up myself.. :)

US Tenga is also marketed as Tenga 8.0. It's about an inch longer than the regular models, but only about 7 inches total. It's really frustrating if you have a longer dick...not a good time.

(Actually I admire the guys who can use the regular model. I like to imagine shorter dicks are really ultra-concentrated, high-efficiency, or double-strength.)