1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

tennis balls

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff: Jokes, Quizzes, Games & Pics' started by baldyboy8000, Apr 3, 2010.

1. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Expert Member

I parked in a Wal-Mart parking lot and was walking to the front door when I noticed two tennis balls. They looked new, a bright green. I picked them up and stuck in my left front pocket thinking I would give them to my friend who is a tennis playing nut. Just after i got in the store, I saw a lady who goes to our church. One of those people that loves to talk and talk. As she was talking to me, I noticed she kept looking down at my left leg. Finally, she ask "what do you have?" I said, "Oh, tennis balls". Then she said "Oh my, that must hurt, I have had tenis elbow and it hurt something awful. I FORGOT WHAT I WAS THERE FOR.

2. crescendo69

crescendo69 Expert Member

Well, isn't that special?:biggrin1:

3. BUSTERHYMAN

BUSTERHYMAN Legendary Member

I tried to order some tennis balls off the internet last night but the site kept crashing.

Must be having problems with their server.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice